99. Billie Joe Armstrong {Requested}

*A/n* - This imagine was requested by LiSantos3

Hope you enjoy it!

______________________________________

That morning Billie and Ashley were going to appear on TV together. They were appearing on the morning TV show 'Wake up San Francisco' . They were going to be talking about their new project together; an album. This was especially exiting seeing as this was their first 'work-based' project as a married couple. They were waiting in the dressing room before the show was starting. "Are you nervous?" Billie asked as he held her hand. 

"A little." Ashley admitted. "But I know that everything is going to be okay. It's only a TV interview." She smiled as he kissed her. "Besides, you're going to be there with me." Suddenly the door to the dressing room opened, and an assistant told them that it was time for them on air. 

****

"This morning we have some very exciting guests joining us." The female interviewer said, as you and Billie sat next to her and the male interviewer. "Billie Joe, and Ashley, thank you for joining us this morning."

"Thank you for having us."

"Obviously, we're here to talk about your new record together, but we're interested in how the two of you met."

"Well, Billie kind of saved my life the first time we met." Ashley explained as the interviewers listened intently. "I was in a bar, with my friends, for one of their birthday's, and I was attacked by a man I didn't know." Ashley looked at Billie, smiling. "The relationship just progressed from there, really." 

"And now you're married, and have a child. Incredible." The male interviewer spoke before looking at his notes. "So, how did the concept for this record come about?"

Billie smiled as Ashley before looking at the interviewer; as he spoke, he twisted the wedding ring around his finger. "It was something that we had talked about for a long time, but never got around to doing because we are both incredibly busy. I knew that I wanted to work with Ashley on a record because she is ridiculously talented." Ashley blushed before she began to speak as soon as she knew that Billie was done. "When Billie talked to me about this idea, I just had to say yes. I really admire his work, and he is so great at writing songs that you can relate, but songs that will also bring you to your knees; and I really love that."

"Well, we can't wait to hear this record fully. I am sure that it is just as amazing as all of your other individual work. Can we expect anything else soon?" 

"Green Day is currently working on some new material." Billie said, as Ashley added. "As am I." 

"We look forward to that too." The interviewers were beaming. "Thank you again for joining up, and we hope to see you soon. Their new, and joint, record will be available everywhere next week." There was a pause before the male interviewer said. "We'll see you after the break."

When the interview was officially over, after the interviewers got pictures with both Billie and Ashley,  they got back to their dressing room, Billie pulled Ashley into his arms. "I love you so much." He kissed her. "I just needed you to know."