140. Billie Joe Armstrong {Requested}

*A/n* - This imagine was requested by Liz_loves_A7X 

Thank you so much for the request and I hope that you like it! 

____

"Shut up!" Someone grabbed hold of your hair and yanked it. Tears streamed down your face as you felt your body shaking beneath you. You tried to scream for help but your mouth had been covered up and when you tried to fight back, they tied up your hands behind your back. However, it wasn't for lack of trying. 

"It's no good trying to scream, you bitch!" Whoever was behind you, yanked on your hair a little bit more. "No one can hear you!"

"Baby, it's okay." You heard Billie's voice and that made you cry even more. "Baby, I'm okay." 

You felt someone removing the cloth from over your eyes and you opened your eyes to see Billie knelt in front of you, with a gun to his head. "Baby, I love yo-" 

You screamed. Louder than you had even screamed before.

You woke up, screaming and sweating. "Baby!" Billie said, pulling you into his arms. "What's going on?" You placed your hands on his cheeks. 

"You're here." You whispered, almost breathless. You kissed him, before running your fingers through your hair. "Oh, Billie, it was awful." You sobbed as he allowed you to tell him every little detail about the nightmare that you had just had. 

"Oh, Baby." He said, kissing your head. "I'm sorry you dreamt that baby, but I'm here and it's okay."