62. Billie Joe Armstrong {Requested}

Requested by @Ilovebilliedaddy  

*A/n ~ Warning! This imagine contains smut.*

*Another Warning; I'm British, so I say "Mum".*

You and your boyfriend Billie were sat on the end of your bed, making out. Your mum wasn't home as she was out. The two of you had been living with her as you were waiting for your new place to be ready.The two of you continued to kiss for a while before you stopped and looked into his deep blue eyes. 

"Billie." You smirked, biting your lip. 

"Yeah." He smiled back, stroking your arm. 

"Do you want to -" You looked down at the bed. "Y'know. While we can before my mum comes back?" He nodded, before his lips were back on yours and you were lying down between the crisp white sheets. Things immediately began heating up as he climbed on top of you and you began removing each other's clothes. However, not once, did your lips separate.

He looked at you for permission before you felt was was a small pain, which was immediately followed by instant pleasure. You threw your head back and held onto Billie as he moved in and out, quicker and quicker. You held in any screams of pleasure, forgetting that your mother was out. The thing about living with your mother was that it was very difficult for you and Billie to have sex as you couldn't make any noise or were afraid that she was going to walk in on you. So, instead, you gasped in pleasure as you felt yourself, drawing nearer and nearer to a climax. Within a few minutes, you both reached your maximum as you both practically screamed aloud as you released and Billie collasped on top of you. Even in the dark, you could trace every muscle on his bed, every tattoo. He was perfect. 

As Billie, rolled over onto his side of the bed, you heard your mother coming upstairs, saying your name. You quickly questioned whether or not she heard it because, let's be honest, it would have been hard not to notice. You placed your head on Billie's head and pretended to be asleep as she stopped at the door and opened it slightly. Before she knew it though, she had closed the door and carried on to her own room. When the two of you had heard her bedroom door close, you laughed slightly. "I love you (Y/n)." Billie said as he kissed your forehead, before you buried your head deeper into his chest. "I love you too Billie Joe." Before the two of you fell asleep in each other's arms.