143. Billie Joe Armstrong {Requested}

*A/n* - This imagine was requested by wifeoflukehemmings31

Thank you for your request and I hope you like it. 

________

Author Note - there is an age gap in this imagine, so if you don't like that please move on and refrain from any negative comments - I know you nasty commenters are out there in my comments atm

_____

"You know, in the beginning, I was very hesitant about this." Your Dad, Mike said to you as you both stood, linked arm in arm waiting for the doors to open to reveal the love of your life waiting for you at the end of the altar. From there, you were ready for the rest of your life to begin. "I know you were, but I can't tell you how happy you've made me by accepting us being together."

"It's taken a lot, darling." He admitted, "But you're my little girl and I would do anything to see you happy. It may not be what I imagined for you, but it's what you want and that's all that matters to me." He kissed your cheek. 

"I love you, Dad." You reciprocated the kiss as the doors opened. You took a deep breath in and held your head high smiling. "Are you ready?" He asked as he walked you down the aisle. In the end, you watched as Billie, the love of your life, turned to face you. He looked smart in his suit as he wiped away his tears. You smiled at him and he winked back, making you bite down on your bottom lip. At the end of the aisle, Billie nudged you, making you laugh. "Hey, you." He whispered, kissing your cheek. "Hey, you."

"You look gorgeous," He whispered before you held hands and turned your attention. He squeezed your hand and you looked at him trying to suppress his tears. "We are gathered here today to witness the joyous matrimony of (Y/n) and Billie Joe." These were words that you had waited to hear for as long as you could remember, and now they'd been spoken, you were overcome with emotions. You heard sniffling behind you and you knew that your dad, Mike, was already crying. It took a lot for him to get over his daughter dating his best friend, but he knew that no one was likely to treat his daughter, the way that Billie could.

The entire ceremony was emotional and you were more eager than anything to kiss Billie and walk back down the aisle with him as man and wife. "You may now kiss," 

"Come here, baby," Billie whispered, smiling as he leaned in and kissed you. The entire crowd of people who were attending your wedding cheered gleefully.