132. Billie Joe Armstrong

(Y/C/n) - Your Child's name 

(Y/n) felt as Billie moved and sat up next to her in bed. "What is it?" She asked, her eyes remaining closed so that she was able to go back to sleep immediately and not lose out on any of her sleep. Nowadays, sleep was hard to come by. "Did you hear that?" There was panic in his voice as (Y/N) reluctantly opened her eyes and sat up. There was a bang echoing through the house. "There it is again." He said, switching the light on and looking at (Y/n). Both of their faces went pale.

"Yeah, I heard it too." She replied, sitting up. Ian's face went pale as he thought of your child in the next room. "(Y/C/n)." He said, jumping out of bed. He was wearing tracksuit bottoms, his chest was exposed. (Y/n) got out of bed too and followedBillie as he ran into (Y/C/n)'s room.

"The bed's empty." (Y/n) gasped as he pulled her into his arms. "Babe, the bed's empty." The two of them looked around the room and saw that the bedside lamp was one the floor and broken. Billie was about to speak, about to really panic at the situation before them before the two of them heard someone in the closet crying.

Billie slowly walked towards the closet and moved his hands towards the closet, opening it slowly. "(Y/C/n)?" He asked as the door opened to see their child laying on the floor in their closet. "Hey," Billie said, letting out a sigh of relief. "What's wrong?" Both of them lowered themselves to the floor so that they could make eye contact with (Y/C/n). They watched as (Y/C/n) rubbed their eyes which were already red. "I had a nightmare."

(Y/n) stroked (Y/C/n)'s head as the two of them sat on either side of (Y/C/n). "There was a monster." They continued, telling Billie and (Y/n) everything that happened in the nightmare.

"You know that we wouldn't let that happen to you." (Y/n) said, still stroking (Y/C/n)'s hair.

"Do you want me to check under your bed for monsters?" Billie offered, kissing (Y/C/n)'s head as they nodded. (Y/n) watched as Ian got up and walked over to (Y/C/n)'s bed and looked underneath. He did this for a few moments before he smiled at (Y/C/n). "No monsters in here." He said, picking up the night light that was on the floor. "Are you sure?" (Y/C/n) asked, worriedly.

"Absolutely," Billie said, as he switched the night light back on before he picked up (Y/C/n) and carried them over to their bed. (Y/n) followed the two of them and kissed (Y/C/n)'s head. "Goodnight."

"Night." (Y/C/n) before immediately falling into a deep sleep.