51. Billie Joe Armstrong (*Requested*)

Requested for _Annathefox_

(Y/n)'s P.O.V:

I answered the door excitedly, I couldn't wait to see my best friend Billie Joe again. Yes, there is an age difference but he's still my best friend and I care about him so much. "Billie!" I screamed as I answered the door, hugging him tightly. "I've missed you so much!" 

He smiled, holding me in his arms. "I've missed you too (Y/n)!" He said before putting me down and grabbing his bag as tonight we were having a sleepover! I couldn't be more excited as this was the perfect opportunity for us to catch up after not seeing each other in so long!

He entered my house and placed his bag in the spare room.  Then together we sat down on the sofa and just talked for hours and hours. He told me about so many things that he had seen when he was touring because he's the lead singer of the greatest band in the world! I was so fascinated and was desperate to see all the things that he had seen. 

It was so great for it to be just us; talking. We ordered pizza, ate cake, binged watched movies and Netflix Originals. It so great to just be with my best friend. 

At 2 am, the two of us were getting very tired.

"How is it 2 am?" I asked in disbelief as my head lay on Billie chest, his arms wrapped around me. 

"That's what happens when the two of us are in the same room." I felt him smile as he hugged me tighter. "We get carried away and talk for hours."

"Yeah." I replied. "It feels good though right?" 

"Absolutely." He kissed the top of my head as I wrapped my arms him too and we continued to lay there, making the most of the time we were spending together, not really knowing when it would be like this again. 

Finally after another half an hour, the two of us stood up and finally called it a night. We stopped outside Billie's room. "Well. This is me." I laughed, hugging him once more and kissing him on the cheek. "It's been a pleasure as always m'lady." He said bowing before we hugged once more and said. "Goodnight."

Hope you enjoyed this! Thanks for the request!