130. Billie Joe Armstrong {Requested}

*A/n* - This imagine was requested by damnthatjunkie

Thanks for the request + I hope you like it

____

❤Male Pronouns

✨Kerplunk Era

____

****

"No," Tré smiled, looking at (Y/n) and laughing. "You're holding them wrong." Tré placed his arms around (Y/n)'s and allowed him to hold the drum sticks properly. (Y/n) felt his eyes glancing up towards Tré. He couldn't focus on anything other than the warmth that surrounded him being in Tré's arm. (Y/n) knew that it wasn't just the pot talking, he had been developing feelings for Tré  for a while now and the feeling of Tré arms around him only magnified them more.

"Try it now." Tré said, removing his arms and allowing (Y/n) to play the drums. Tré watched in awe he played them correctly this time, after what seemed like hours of trying to teach him. "You're getting there." Tré smiled, sitting back down next to (Y/n), putting his arm around him. Their eyes locked as they both smiled and (Y/n) felt something come across and before he could stop himself, he found himsefl leaning in towards Tré in an attempt at kissing him. 

"Woah," Tré said, laughing awkwardly as he pushed (Y/n) away slightly. "Dude, what are you doing?" 

"I just-" (Y/n) said, scrambling for an explanation for his actions. "I just thought that-"

"(Y/n), you're one of my best friends, but I don't look at you like. I'm sorry." (Y/n) felt his face flushing with embarrassment. "It's me who should be sorry." (Y/n) said, as he watched Tré get up, running his finers thrugh his hair and trying to figure out what to do next with (Y/n)'s feeling anymore. "I'm just gonna go." He nodded, eventually, grabbin his joint from the ash tray and making his way towards the door. 

"Hey, Tré!" Billie said, opening the door. "Everything okay?" Billie had a stupid smile; he was clearly high too. "Yeah, everything's fine." Tré shrugged him off, awkwardly, desperate to get out of the house. (Y/n) put his head in his hands, embarrassed and worried that he had potentially ruined his friendship with Tré because he was high and had read the signalls wrong. 

"You okay, (Y/n)?" Billie asked, sittin next to (Y/n) as he raised his joint to his lips and inhaled, the feeing of calmness suddenly overhwlmig him befrehe exhaled out, smoke escaping out of his mouth and nose. "I've been better." (Y/n) admitted, shaking his head and offering Billie a disbelieving laugh. They remained silent beside one another with (Y/n) smoking his joint and Billie sipping at his bottle of beer.

"I tried to kiss Tré." (Y/n) admitted knwoing that Billie wouldn't freak out but accept and listen to (Y/n) speak. "Is that why he freaked out and ran out like that?" Billie asked, raising his eyebrow as he looked at (Y/n) out of the corner of his eye.

"Yeah." (Y/n) replied, taking the beer from Billie and sipping at it. 

"He's an idiot." Billie said, shaking his head. "He's an idiot if he doesn't want to be with you." (Y/n) looked at Billie. "Call me crazy but-" Billie began before his lips went crashing onto (Y/n)'s. It was everything that (Y/n) had wanted with Tré and more. He pulled away and looked at Billie. "You're crazy." He told him before placing his lips back onto Billie's.