90. Billie Joe Armstrong {Requested}

*A/n* - This imagine was requested by LiSantos3

Hope you enjoy it 

________________________

Warning: Contains some smut

_______________________

Billie's arm was wrapped around Ashley waist and his head was buried into the crease of her neck as he lay in her bed. One second everything was quiet and calm before a sound woke them both up.

"What the hell is that?" Billie muttered into Ashley's neck as the sound echoed throughout the bedroom. "It's my alarm." Ashley replied as she lifted her head up slightly to try and find her phone to turn off the alarm; the song was 'Mmmbop' by Hanson. It was currently 6:35 am. "Hanson? Really?" He asked, raising his eyebrow as Ashley rolled over to face Billie as he lay next to her in bed. "I like it." Ashley stated as she stared into Billie's eyes. They were a piercing blue and they were just one of the many things that she loved about him. "We really need to have a discussion about your music taste." Billie laughed as Ashley hit his shoulder.

"Shut up." She smiled. "I grew up with spice girls, remember?" Ashley rolled out of bed and headed into the bathroom for a shower. When she came out, her body was wrapped in a towel and Billie was still lay in the bed. He looked up at her and his eyes widened at the sight of her in a towel. He practically jumped out of bed and ran over to her as she stood at the other side of the room. He planted kisses all over her body. "Billie!" She protested through laughter. "We're going to be late if you do that."

"It's worth it." He stated before he kissed her once more before taking his turn to get a shower. When he came out, Ashley just finishing her make-up. Billie was wearing everything but a shirt. The water from his hair was dripping down his neck and onto his chest. He finished drying himself with a towel and threw on a shirt as Ashley got her things and placed them into her school bag and Billie did the same before, they both jumped into her car and they headed to school. Ashley's parents were never home as they didn't have an issue with Billie staying over all the time. They would rather that Ashley was with someone in the house than all alone. They had also accepted that Ashley was at the age where she would have a relationship, sex, and all the rest of it.

They arrived at school to see Tre and Sara waiting for them. "Hey." Ashley smiled as they got out of the car. "Where's Mike and Brittany?" Sara and Tre looked at one another and gave a small laugh. "They are locked inside the house, apparently." This made everyone laugh, as they knew that it was a crap excuse for them staying in and having sex with one another. Billie and Tre walked behind Ashley and Sara into the school. "Your hair is amazing." Sara marvelled at Ashley. "You look like a Disney princess."

"I love Ariel." Ashley replied. "She's probably my favourite." Sara nodded in agreement and went to reply as they reached their classroom before Ashley was taken by surprise as Billie grabbed her waist from behind and lifted her up. "Billie." She laughed. He turned her around to face him when he put her down and she kissed him. "I'll meet you at break?" He asked. "In our usual place?" He added in a whisper so that Tre and Sara. Ashley bit down on her lip as she replied. "Of course." He continued to hold her in his arms, not wanting to let go as Sara said. "Enjoying playing teacher." She let out a small laugh.

"What do you mean?" Ashley asked her.

"My dad's making me volunteer in the geometry class because I pissed him off."

"That's hilarious." Billie laughed. "What did you do."

"I came home late, didn't do the dishes, didn't do my washing, the list goes on." He shook his head as Billie tried to suppress his laugh. "Well, have fun." He looked back at Ashley and smiled. "I'll see you soon." He kissed her again before they went their separate ways. The lesson seemed to drag on forever as Ashley watched the clock on the wall and on her laptop slowly tick by. All she wanted to do was see Billie. He would have made this lesson fun. When the bell finally rang, Ashley practically ran out of the class, telling Sara that she would catch up with her later; when Sara questioned where Ashley was going, Ashley didn't answer and headed to a classroom on the other side of the school. When she arrived, she opened the door to the classroom and went in to see Billie sat on the table. As she closed the door, Billie turned to look at her and jumped off the table, walking towards her. 

"Hey." He smiled, as his hands wrapped around her waist and his lips onto her. "I missed you."

"It hasn't been that long." She told him.

"It's been a while." Ashley had to admit that it did feel like a really long time.  He pulled her closer to him as he raised his eye brows. "What?" She asked as she followed his eyes to the table then back to her. "Absolutely not." She laughed. 

"Why not?" He whimpered.

"We can't have sex in a classroom, Billie." 

"We have before." Billie argued.

"Yeah, and we were nearly caught by the cleaner." Billie looked at her and couldn't help but smile. "You're so turned on right now." He told her, as she felt the colour rising to her cheeks; she was but she hated that he knew that. "Fuck's sake." She muttered, not being able to help herself as she began to undo the buttons on his t-shirt and ripped it from his body. He smirked at her as she undid his belt buckle and placed herself on her knees as she took his member in her hands and placed it in her mouth. "Fuck." He muttered as she moved it in and out of her mouth, teasing him as she simultaneously moved her hand up and down it. "I'm close." Billie said after a while which made Ashley immediately remove it from her mouth. "What are you doing to me?" Billie moaned as he pulled Ashley up so that now she was on the table. 

Ashley placed her hands on his back as he positioned himself at her entrance. He thrust inside of her, making her immediately moan. He continued thrusting as he found her g-stop. "Billie." Ashley muttered as she dug her nails into his back before she released, followed almost immediately by him.  "Ashley?" He whispered as he moved a piece of hair behind her ear. 

"Yeah?" She replied, still trying to get her breathe back.

"I love you." He kissed her. 

"I love you too." They began to stare into each others eyes but their eye contact was broken through the sound of the classroom door opening. Billie jumped up in an attempt to do his jeans back up. "S-S-Sorry." It was Tre at the door. "Wrong classroom." He stuttered, closing it behind him, leaving Billie and Ashley laughing, though slightly embarrassed that they'd finally been caught.