Literal Blind Date (Pt. 3)

Start from the beginning

"Well you know that appointment we were gonna have about the donor tomorrow?" Camila spoke and Shawna face fell.

"It's cancelled isn't it? I knew it I'll never be able to se-" Shawn started

"They found a donor!!!" Camila spoke excitedly, jumping up and down on the spot.

"They what?" Shawn asked, getting up from the couch.

"They found a donor, baby you're gonna be able to see!!" Camila spoke hugging Shawn tightly.

"I am? I really am!" Shawn spoke crying tears of happiness.

"Oh god I love you." Shawn spoke before meshing their lips together for a kiss.

"I can't wait."

•••

They day of the surgery, Camila was sat in the waiting room, as Shawn was in the surgery room getting his implant.

He'd been in the room for 4 hours now, and would be out in just a few moments. Camila sat in the waiting room, her leg bouncing up and down in nervousness, her teeth biting onto her nails nervously.

Soon camilas waiting torture ended, the doctor came out of the room with a smile.

"I'm very glad to say that the procedure has gone on successfully." The doctor smiled.

"Can he see?" Camila asked, getting up from her chair.

"I sure hope and think so, hes still asleep because of the anesthesia, but as soon as he wakes up we'll get to know." The doctor spoke.

"Thank you so much doctor. Can I see him?" Camila asked.

"It's my job. And yes of course." The doctor answered, shot Camila a smile, and went on her way. Camila squealed a little before going into shawns room. Nurses were getting out taking the operational items out of the room.

•••

Once Shawn had been shifted to a proper room in the hospital, Camila texted shawns family and friends. They all decided to come by as soon as possible.

Shawn groaned as he woke up, Camila put her phone aside and waited for Shawn to confirm that he could really see.

"Oh fuck, there's so much light." Shawn spoke gruffly as he shielded his eyes with his hand.

"Hey babe.." Camila spoke softly.

"Mila wh-" Shawn spoke turning his head to the direction of her voice. And when he saw her his eyes widened. Camila smiles even more.

"I- I can s-see. Mila I can see y-you.." Shawn started to stutter.

"Yea.." Camila nodded as tears came to her eyes.

Shawn rose his hands to his eyes and looked at them, looking around the room, and then back at Camila, who was now standing next to his hospital bed.

"Baby..." Shawn whispered holding her small face in his large hands.

"You're so so beautiful.." he murmured making Camila chuckle through her tears.

Shawn took his time looking at the Cuban. Every little detail. He looked at her plump soft lips to her freckle filled nose and her beautiful brown eyes. Her long and wavy brown hair that cascaded down to her waist. Her curvy and petite body, tiny hands that were covered by his large ones.

"I thought you were gorgeous before I saw you. But you're- I'm stunned.." Shawn whispered, still amazed at how perfect a human being could be.

"Stop looking at me you cheesy dork, and go look outside." Camila nodded towards the big glass window.

Shawn turned and walked closer towards the window, still with Camilas help since he felt just slightly dizzy.

"Wow look at the floor!" Shawn gasped making Camila laugh loudly.

"Baby if you're excited about the floor then you might just have a heart attack when you look outside." She spoke. They stopped at the window and Shawn was left gaping.

"The sky, the clouds, the trees, the roads, look at the cars babe!!" Shawn spoke like a little kid in a candy store.

"I know, I know.." Camila chuckled.

"The world is beautiful.." Shawn spoke turning away from the window. Now looking at the tiny Cuban.

"But it doesn't compare to you." He cheesed, cupping her face in his hands, and taking control of their kiss.

"I love you so much, this is the best present you've ever given me." Shawn spoke.

"I barely did anything." Camila shook her head.

"Yes you did. You stayed with me, and put up with me and handled me and cared for me, that's the best thing anyone can do for anyone. You're a goddess, god I love you." Shawn spoke

"Okay cheeseball.." Camila chuckled hugging him close.

"Seriously Mila.. you could've had anyone -  anyone in the world.. but you chose me.. Thank you."  Shawn spoke with love full for the Cuban who smiled and blushed shyly.

•••

Woo I did not know how to end this up. But I finally did so HA!

Also thanks to archibaldswife for the idea of part 3! Thank you so much!! 💖

-Taylor💋