Chapter Sixteen

I spent a few weeks in the infermary and during that time Molly and I had mini dates I had my brother help me set up. Molly know had a perminate place at the castle as about a week ago I asked her if she would marry me. Today was actually my coordination day as well as Molly and I's wedding day. Today was also Lash'd Cordination day and we were both getting ready for the big day as for my soon to be wife and his wife. 

"You nerovous?"

I smiled at Lash who hasn't stopped pacing for the last half hour. 

"No, but you are. You don't go through hell and get nervous."

He laughed dryly and sighed out loud when the other guys of the cordination came in. Ice was caring my uniform and Comment came in with Lash's. Gram followed closely wearing clean cut armor same with Clint, Roy, Dak and Clint. I could only imagine the girls where all gossiping right now probaly driving Molly up a wall. 

"Seriously Lash, calm down we could hear your stomping feet outside the door."

I laughed and Lash Glared at Dak which just shrugged his shoulder not really caring. Asher walked with a grin and wedding band on his figer as well. Last week was Shella's cordination slash Wedding and the two ex demons were smiling like idiots. It was great. I opened the slick pacatging seeing the old fashioned white suit with royal blue lining. I smiled taking it changing walking out to see Lash whereing a navy suit with his white hair neatly slicked back. Ice and the others where wearing plain black and white suits. each one just had different pins or flowers to show rank or idenity. I didn't want anything too big or flashy so Lash and I agreed only gods and friends to be aloud to be there. A knock threw me from my thought as my dad peeked around the door that was just opened. 

"You boys ready?"

I smiled and straightened my suit. 

"As ready as one can be, right Lash?"

He laughed nervously and gave two thumbs up. Frey laughed and let Loki in behind him. I though Lash was going to jump from his skin. Loki smiled at his very nervous son. 

"You might as well speak your mind son."

Lash looked defeated and swallowed the lump in his throat. 

"I shouldn't be getting this honor. After everything. Dad I killed millions. I am not fit to be a god. Hell what if I go off again just this time power equal to a god!"

Loki laughed and shook his head. 

"You my boy don't see it. You have people here that will go through Hell and back to help. Gods one already did that."

I laughed and nodded. 

"Lash, I might not be really part of the squad any more. I found where I belong as you have, but that doesn't change the fact we are friends. That is like Comment not being friends with us when he is with his other group. I know you know that becuase you still prank me here and there. We also both know Threya would beat the shit out of you along side your wife to get you back on the normal side."

He laughed at my little rant an dmy father cleared his throat. 

"I am sorry to ruin the touching moment but you know we really should not keep the girls waiting."

I laughed and let my father lead Lash and I to the great hall where the rows were not compeley full with gods and friends and famile. I saw Freya up as well as the marriage goddess up front. She was the same one that did Threya's and Ice's wedding. Once we were situated the girls walked in and when I saw Molly I think my heart stopped. Her dress was traditional white dress with lace on the top and laced sleeves. He hair was up in a neat bun and had little make up on. She smiled at me once she reached my side and I forced my mouth to close but I didn't stop smiling. 

"Lash step foward."

Lash gulped and stepped foward. 

"Loki step foward."

Loki smiled and did so. 

"Clasp hands for the exchange of godly rule."

 They did as asked and a gold light wrapped around before quickly disappearing. Lash's eyes were glowing a promanate blue and red. He let out a breath he was holding and blinked his eyes a few time before they went back to their bright green. 

"Now for the other two lovely couple."

I laughed and smiled and led Molly infront of her. 

"Exchange the rings please."

I pulled out her ring that had emerals in it to make it look like vines as she pulled out my failry simple black and green band. I smiled and we slipt it on her finger as she did it for me. 

"Do you Molly Merro take Rain Cartter to be your husband through rich, poor and war and peace."

She smiled. 

"I do."

"So you Rain Cartter...."

"Duh I do."

I corse of laughs errupted.

"Ok then you may kiss the bride."

I smiled pulling in kissing her giving a little dip and bring her back standing. She was laughing now and after hearing a few whisles I pulled back with a cheecky smile.

"Ok now, Frey please step foward."

 I gulped and held my two hands out for Frey to grab. He did so and a gold ring much like around Loki and Lash appeared around our hands. A new wave of power went through me making me loose my breath. It felt like nothing I went through. It wasn't painful but it wasn't quite plesent. My vision changed quickly and had to blink my eyes a few time before it went to normal. We let go of each other hands and the power settled but I could still feel it. I grined and threw my fist in the air like a little kid. 

"We did it!"

A couruse of cheers followed and I looked over at the people I call my family with a smile. After years of running, fighting and searching we were in peace with a new generation to guide and help along the way.