Chapter Two

We all arrived in a food hall. Much like the one at the camp long picknick tables sat in rows that were filled with half-bloods and protectors. There was another long table that sat in the front that looked like the higher-ups sat. Clover searched the room and soon broke into a smile. He gave us a come along wave with his hand and he was walking to the front where a lady with shocking blue eyes and light pink hair. Two little girls than came running to Clover who he swept up and held both. They had smiles and soon went shy once she saw the group of people near Clover. 

"Rose these are my brothers and their...friends. The one with blue hair is Ice, the curly-cue there is Rain."

Ice and I gave awkward waves and Threya came over to take Ice's hand. I mean could she sense when he was nervous because she was always around or knew what to do to calm him down. 

"Nice to meet you, Rose. I know it is a bit of a shock..."

"Oh no, I have heard lots about you two. Out of what I know you are both very smart and I knew you looked more like Clover than you did Ice even though you two are the twins."

I blinked a couple of times and broke out in a smile. 

"Well, I am glad Clover found someone that can put up with him. I mean he is a bit over the top."

She laughed and smiled. She took one of the girls from Clover and had the girl look at us. 

"Girls these are your uncles."

They looked at us and the one scrunched up her nose. 

"Why is his hair blue?"

I laughed and Ice smiled. Ice shrugged. 

"I didn't want to look too much like my brothers. Someone had to make the family fun."

They both smiled and laughed a little. I saw her smile as she watched Ice interact with the two girls. 

"What are their names."

Rose smiled and looked at the little girl she was holding. They were identical. Same outfits, eyes, hair. Definitely identical. They had Clover's hair and tan skin while they both had their mom's facial features and blue eyes.

 They had Clover's hair and tan skin while they both had their mom's facial features and blue eyes

"The one I got her is Mea and Clover had Mia."

I couldn't help but smile. Their names were about the same as well. Oh, the teachers are going to have fun with them.

"So I assume you are a demigod."

"Yes, I am the daughter of Skadi. Goddess of winter."

I smirked and we both looked at our brother who has grown bashful. She looked at us then back at her husband. 

"What? I know that look, what do I not know."

I chuckled and exchanged a look with Ice. 

"I hate the summer and when I was little, both Rain and Clover would say just how they love the warmth and thought I was crazy and out of line for thinking snow is better than the sun."