27

Chloe was getting ready for Bart and Lily's rehearsal dinner, which she really didn't want to go to. Nate was talking her ear off as she were, talking about one person in specific that quite bothered her nonetheless.

"She invited me out to this rock concert tonight and I think I might go." Nate rambled on and on about it, making Chloe's heart drop. In jealousy, but also hurt. She wanted to invite Nate to the rehearsal tonight, I guess that weren't happening now. Chloe gets up in the middle of his sentence and walks into her closet. He notices.

"Princess?" Nate follows, as Chloe is looking through her racks of clothing

"Princess?" Nate follows, as Chloe is looking through her racks of clothing. He studied her face, when he realized she wasn't focus on the clothes. "I'm sorry...I didn't realize I was rambling about her." He spoke softly.

"Do you ramble like that about me?" Chloe doesn't look at him, but stops looking at her dresses. Gosh, she hated feeling like this.

"All the time." Chloe didn't realize that he had walked closer to her, her back pressing against his front. He kisses her neck from behind, she throws her head back on his shoulder. "I won't go if you don't want me to." Chloe sighed.

"Go ahead my love, I'll meet you in bed." Chloe turns her head, kissing him. He goes for more kisses then pulls away. Chloe leaves minutes after him, walking into her own limo. She thought about the whole year, how everything has happened and been revealed. She thought about her child, she was so excited to have but ended in terrible news. She thought about Nate, she loved him so much.

She walked into the dinner, instantly being greeted by Lily and her father

"You look great my dear!" Lily gleams at the young girl. Chloe and her kiss cheeks, Bart does the same. "Now have you seen Serena?" Lily asked, not letting any emotion show but happiness. She didn't want to cause a scene...at least not right now.

"I actually came by myself but I'll let you know!" Chloe smiles, before excusing herself. She sees her brother, leaning against the wall. Blair and Serena stood near him. They all greeted each other, Chloe hugging Serena a little longer. Lily came by and grabbed Serena, whispering to her. Chloe shrugged, looking at her brother. She could tell something were up. "Brother," She didn't ask, but he knew she wanted to.

"Father wants my speech to be perfect for tomorrow, I just don't want to mess it up." Chloe smiles, admiring him. No matter how many times their father came to disappoint them, they still could never be too angry at him. Chuck always wanted to please him, and now is the chance too. Chloe grabbed him and pulled him into a hug, people watched from afar smiling. Bart's usual straight tone face lifted into a smile, he truly loved his kids...occasionally. After an hour or so Chloe had greeted everyone, and was polite like her father had asked. Her phone starts to ring as she's walking to get a drink, she smiles picking it up.

"Hi love." She could practically hear Nate smile from the other side of the phone.

"Hey babe, I only have a second I'm on my way to Queens right now to meet Vanessa." Chloe taste metal in her mouth just from her name, that's how uncomfortable she was. She just got the wrong vibe from her when she were around Nate but she pushes the thought away. "Apparently Georgina is with her and Dan." Chloe smirks, they caught the bitch.

"Where are you right now?"

"74th and Lex"

"Don't move, we'll pick you up in 10." Chloe hangs the phone up before walking towards Blair and Chuck who were staring at each other with a look that Chloe knew. "What if I told you guys I knew where Georgina Sparks is right now." They all begin to smirk.

"I'd say let's get the bitch."

Spotted - Blair and Chuck reunited, all thanks to Chloe, to defend Serena's honor. With friends like these, who needs army's?

Once the four arrive to the concert, Nate enters first. Vanessa smiles at him, but it drops quickly when Chuck and Blair enter not too far behind him. Chloe was on the phone with Serena outside of the door, telling her to hurry so she can catch Dan, but walking in the door just as Vanessa was in the middle of her sentence.

"Some date we got here, you even brought your friends the one I can't stand." Chuck and Blair glares at the girl, what did she mean by-

"Date?" They all turned around, Chloe had a confused look on her face. She looks at Nate, who doesn't look at her. Vanessa looks pale in the face. Chloe rolled her eyes, I knew this was too good to be true. What a fucking idiot. Now isn't the time though. "Where's Georgina?" She asked.

"She left, but Dan should be around here somewhere." Vanessa stuttered, under Chloe's glare she felt so intimated. This girl was the princess of the Upper East side after all.

"Chloe lets go look for him. Alone." Nate grabbed Chloe's hand, who snatches it away immediately. As they search backstage and the crowds, Nate tries to talk to her, she ignores him until he finally pulls her into a room. "Look, Chloe, she didn't mean it like that."

"What the fuck else does "date" mean Nate?" Nate flinched at her cussing. What he hadn't told her was Vanessa thought it would be a date, while Nate only considered her a friend. He didn't think she would say it in front of everyone, which is why he wasn't worried.

"I know I'm wrong Chlo, but I only see her as a friend. Just trust me, please." Nate said, Chloe only glares at him. He sighs, "listen, she may see it as a date, but I don't. I was going to tell her tonight that we were only friends and that I love you." Chloe doesn't budge.

"Bullshit." Chloe tried to walk past him out the door but he grabs her, giving her a look to speak her mind. "You shouldn't have even said yes to going to this Nathaniel, if you KNEW she thought of it like that why feed into her energy?" Chloe spat, but she wasn't done. "I don't care if you have girls that are friends, I promise you I love myself enough to not be jealous." He's only seen Chloe's sassy and ego side once, and it wasn't pretty when the situation ended. When she turned into Chuck he knew he was dead. "But when you go out with a girl who has interest you I think it's a fucking DATE." Chloe couldn't stand to be in that room for one more second. She walked out, not looking back, but she made sure to bump shoulders with Vanessa in her way out. Chuck see's her face and just knew what went down. He stops her, kissing her cheek.

"Take my limo, we'll call another one later." She nods, and just like that she strutted out of the door.

J HERE AND WOW OH WOW!!!! You guys are truly amazing for keeping up with this story, and not only am I so happy I'm so proud of myself

J HERE AND WOW OH WOW!!!! You guys are truly amazing for keeping up with this story, and not only am I so happy I'm so proud of myself. I'm pushing myself to the limit with this, and I truly can't wait for you guys to read all of the things I have planned. 3 days ago I only had 1k reads and now I have 2K ARE YOU KIDDING. I love y'all so much, thank you so much for supporting me!!!!