1 (Season 5)

Nate whistled seeing his beautiful wife lying on the beach while Charli made sandcastles

Nate whistled seeing his beautiful wife lying on the beach while Charli made sandcastles. Chloe was designing costumes for a new movie that was coming out, the Beautiful and Dammed, while also designing Blair's wedding dress. During the summer Chloe and Nate bought a beach house in Los Angeles, they were loving it so far. Especially having Chuck there with them and Serena visiting everyday after her work on set. Serena and Chloe both got a job on set for the movie coming out and was enjoying every second of it. Chloe loved working and that'll never change. Charli loved the beach, he loved putting his footprints in the sand and burying his sunglasses which made Chloe mad. Nate grabbed the pencil from her making her whine but he shuts her up with a kiss. Charli throws sand at them to make them stop kissing. Charli's first birthday was coming up! He could already walk on his own and speak a few sentences, which made Chloe often cry in the middle of the night knowing that her baby boy was growing up so fast.

"Enough working! This is our last couple of days of summer and you've worked the entire time!!" Nate whined, taking his shirt off to tan along side Chloe. He gently pushed her pullover off, his eyes roaming her body. I'll never get tired of this. "Now, take a rest Mrs.Archibald, or else I'll throw you in the ocean." Chloe sighed, but lied down next to him, shutting her eyes.

" Chloe sighed, but lied down next to him, shutting her eyes

"Gosh I love it here." Chloe admits, rolling over on her stomach so she was facing Nate. "Hey did we get any mail yet? Blair told us we should be expecting something soon."

"Actually yes." Nate pulls out 3 envelopes, all written to Nate, Chloe and Chuck. Chloe takes hers, opening it and smiling hugely. She squeals, it was Blair and Louis' wedding invitations! Blair begged Chloe to design her dress and the bridesmaids dresses, of course Chloe agreed. There's nothing she wouldn't do for Blair. Chloe looks to Nate.

"Why do you have Chuck's?" She asks, Charli runs over and jumps on Nate's chest. Nate laughs loudly, groaning as he picked him up and sat up, throwing him in the air and catching him with ease. "Nate?"

"I just don't want him to get upset about it, he's been so happy this summer. Seeing that will probably break him." He confesses while still playing with Charli.