14

Chloe collapsed on her couch, throwing her purse on the table

Chloe collapsed on her couch, throwing her purse on the table. Just as she shut her eyes she heard the front door open and 4 feet running towards her, 2 of then tripping over themself. She smiled as her son jumped on the couch next to her and wrapped his arms around her neck. She hugged back tightly, Nate sitting beside her waiting for the two of them to stop hugging so he could get his bear hug in.

"Mama!!" Charli smiled, Chloe had just gotten home after a 2 in a half week vacation in Europe with Blair and Louis. After Chuck and Blair were in the hospital for a week, Blair didn't say a word, just went home. Chloe stayed with Chuck, thankfully he lived just across from her, and helped him out with anything and everything, but he urged her to be with Blair instead. Sadly, Blair had lost her baby in the crash. Chuck healed quickly after he woke up. He had lost a lot of blood, and since Chloe were pregnant she wasn't able to donate any but after many operations and many prayers from both Chloe and Blair, everything worked out okay.

Chuck knew Blair needed Chloe more than he needed her. Besides, Blair wouldn't answer his calls or texts and he needed to know that she was okay. Chloe only told him if she were okay or not, not any of her business, but he was fine with just knowing that. Nate took Charli to work everyday while Chloe was in Europe. He encouraged Chloe to leave with Blair as well, and he needed the time to spend with his son anyways.

Blair snuck out of bed with Louis every night to go into Chloe's bed and cry into her arms. Chloe felt the pain more than she could know. Losing your baby is like losing a piece of yourself that you could never find again. Chloe mourned with her, she felt guilty that she would continue to have her baby while her best friend lost hers but Blair needed her. She needed her to continue her journey of motherhood even though she couldn't fulfill her own dreams. Blair explained to Chloe that for the first in, in her whole life, that she began ti go to church. She began to pray, and she thought because she prayed, it was the reason Chuck was alive. She promised God that she would stay away from him as long as he got to live. She promised she would continue to go to church. She didn't tell a soul but Chloe.

"How are you honey?" Nate asked after finally letting her go. He rubbed her belly, Charli kissing her belly ad well. The whole 2 weeks she was gone, he and Serena worked hard to take down Gossip Girl. He was on board with her, and was tired of her hurting everyone he loved. Charli spent his days running around the office to say hi to everyone every morning before sitting in his dads chair and watching cartoons.

"I'm okay, I feel the baby kicking now." Chloe smiled, leaning back down in the couch. "Thank you for pushing me to go this trip. France was beautiful. I wish you both were there with me." Nate kisses the top of her head.

"I know she needed you and you deserved a break." He took her shoes off and began to massage. "Doctor said no more stress, and whats there to stress about in France." Chloe was now 5 months pregnant and felt that this pregnancy was going a lot smoother than her first pregnancies. Her belly was getting bigger slightly and she had no shame. She didn't care who found out anymore. Nate made her comfortable enough to say anything to anyone and this was one of the things. "I'm sorry to bring this up but look at this message I got today." Chloe grabs Nate's phone.