13

Apologies have been made and the security breech fixed. But two weeks later and still not one tip. Apparently no one can hold a grudge like an upper east sider, and no one can lie like one either.

Chloe was on the phone with Serena while she was getting her and Charles ready for the day. Apparently Charlie Rhodes faked being Ivy Dickens because her mother "forced her" to be. The boy Serena met had showed up to the party accusing Charlie but they stood by her after hearing the real story. Chloe had bit her tongue, but she wanted to tell Serena to get a DNA test somehow to see if she really were telling the truth. The way many people have tried to munch off of their money was no joke, and it happened right under their noses. You can't be too trusting in this world.

Nate kissed Chloe and Charli a goodbye before running out of the door with his coffee in hand. Nate was the head of the Spectator now and after his article about cutting his family off, the views on the website were a hit. Chloe left the house, heading to Blair's. When she got there the paparazzi were all camped out downstairs. They took pictures of Chloe, she had given Charli her sunglasses, she still wasn't comfortable with Charli's face being seen in papers or online so she tried to conceal it as much as possible.

"Handsome prince who is father of your child loves you. What is stopping you?" Darota asks.

"Nothing! But unlike you I don't just marry the first person who asks me." Blair rolled her eyes.

"Hey! Enough." Chloe scolded Blair, Charli giggled at his moms "mom" voice towards Blair. "Blair you can't just lock yourself in here forever." Blair had texted the girl earlier her plan. So no one questioned her marriage like how the whole world has been or pregnancy that no one knows of, she decided to forever stay in her apartment.

"Yes I can and you're gonna help me." Blair smirked, throwing herself on the bed. Chloe set Charlie down on the bed as well. While Blair was ordering take out, Chloe called Nate. He seemed to be frustrated with something and needed to talk about it.

"I guess Trip isn't talking to grandfather right now since he found out that every rumor regarding he and Maureen was started by grandfather. He came to the office to warn me." Nate sighed, he sat down at his new desk, he was now moved in to the bigger office. He smiles lightly at his desktop picture if he and his little growing family.

"You want my advice or do you just want me to listen?" Chloe asked, patting Charli to sleep.

"Always advice." He wouldn't know what he would do if he didn't have her.

"You've been through this before with grandfather. If anyone understands what Trip is going through, it's you." She says. "Why don't you talk to him more about it maybe?"

"Yes but Trip also hurt the both of us." Nate ran his hands through his hair. "How can I ever trust him again?"

"That's for you to decide Nathaniel." Chloe understood everything he was saying. "You can be as angry as you want at him. Or you can forgive him and be there for him. It seems like he's alone right now and maybe he reached out to you because he knew you out of everyone will be real with him." Chloe heard a scream from downstairs, she gently lays Charli on a pillow and makes her way downstairs. "Blair?!" She saw Dorota screaming at the elevator in Polish and Blair flushed.
"I'll let you go and Chloe? Thank you for always being there for me. I love you." Nate smiles, feeling better about the situation.

"I love you honey."

"I just got paparazzied in my own home." She holds her hand over her heart. "I need to get out of her. Somewhere where no one will even think I am." Dorota suggested her home in Queens but Blair cringed. Chloe smirked to herself, a place popping into her mind right away. Blair looks her her scarcely. "What are you thinking?" Chloe called Dan while packing Blair a little bag. Blair groaned while following behind Chloe, waddling a little bit.