10

Nate, Blair, Serena and Chuck all wait in the living room while Chloe gets herself together. Margaret all gave them a snack to eat and tea while they wait and talk. As Chloe walks out of her room they all stood, looking over her anxiously. Chloe sits next to Nate, while Serena and Blair sit across and Chuck sits by himself.

"This is hard for me to say..." Chloe speaks in her full voice, almost scaring Chuck considering he hasn't heard her speak like that in a week. "I've never told anyone, except Margaret. He told everyone." Everyone, again, was confused.

"Who's he?" Nate was the first to speak up. Chloe let's quiet tears out, not looking at anyone but her hands.

"Carter Baizen." She says, Chuck sits up. Not that his attention wasn't on her already, it hit something in him.

"What about Carter Baizen?" Blair sneers his name, "what did he do to you?"

TRIGGER WARNING
IF YOU'RE TRIGGERED WITH ANYTHING PLEASE DO NOT READ.
PLEASE STOP NOW.
THIS IS ALL ONLY FOR THE STORY BUT I'D RATHER YOU NOT KNOW THIS PART THAN TO READ AND BE TRIGGERED.
TRIGGER WARNING

"Last summer, as you guys know, I took my fathers internship for Bass Industries in Australia. I meet Carter Baizen there. I didn't have any friends my age, and Carter was the only one I knew. I thought he would keep me safe." Serena had a feeling that this would take a quick turn, she couldn't help but think of the worst. "We hung out everyday after work, he snuck me into parties and we danced!" She smiled, but it dropped. She hiccuped for air, making Nate react and hold her hand tightly. "One night after a party we got into an argument because I was talking to some guy at the bar and he got jealous and...he told me he loved me." Nate looked around at the others to see their reactions. Carter Baizen, and love? He could care less about anything but himself. Nate loves her, Carter isn't capable to love. This was ridiculous. "He got even more mad when I didn't say it back. We didn't talk for weeks."

"Sis, why didn't you tell me any of this?" Chuck asked.

"We would've came out there with you." Blair says, making Chloe shake her head.

"I would've dropped everything to protect you Chloe. Even if I were gone." Serena says. Chloe cries more, and Nate rubs his thumb over her hand. He wanted to kill Carter Baizen.

"I'm not finished." She trailed, "the worst part is yet to come." Chloe says, she squeezes Nate's hand. Blair didn't care, considering the fact that he was comforting a friend. A friend, something Nate doesn't want to be anymore with Chloe. He wants more, and if he had to climb his way there and knock Carter down he would do it. "In the middle of the night he came into my room with another guy with him, but I didn't know. It was pitch dark in the room." Chuck stiffens up, Nate gets angrier and angrier as the seconds go along. "He got me a glass of water, and apologized to me. I never knew Carter Baizen to apologize, I was skeptical until I couldn't even think straight. I couldn't even hear what he was saying to me anymore, but I was still awake." She cries, like how she was to Margaret. Nate holds her, Blair and Serena move seats to hold her as well.

"What. Did. He. Do." Chuck says throughly his gritted teeth. He was ready to see blood. He was ready to end someone's life and more. They all let go, and look at Chloe. Chloe looks straight into Chucks eyes, not being able to look away.

"He raped me."

They cry. They all cry, yet while Chloe stopped Chuck started. Silent tears streaming down his face as they continued to stare at each other. Her breathing uneven.

"He raped me, and video tapped it for all of his friends to see. He video tapped it and told everybody that I made love to him and told people i wanted to be tapped. He tapped me so I wouldn't go against him and tell people that he. raped. me." She cries again, Chuck looks away finally. Holding his mouth, in shock. In anger. In hatred.

"This is what gossip girl has been talking about? She thinks you have a sex tape with him?" Blair asks, Chloe looks at her. Not confirming or denying. Blair gets on her phone and was texting until Serena took it away.

"Let her finish Blair." Was all Nate said, she calmed down for Chloe and held her hand.

"The only thing I remember was him begging me to tell him that I love him." She wipes her tears away. "The next morning I woke up to him in my bed and naked. I couldn't remember a thing except him begging me to say it. I just didn't know in which scenario. So many things were going through my head, I woke him up and he only kissed me, smirked and left." She hides in her face. Chuck was...well. Nobody knew what he was. He didn't even know what he was. "When I came back to NYC he had already sent me mail. It was a little hard drive, I put it into my computer and it was the tape." Blair was beyond angry and was thinking of ways she can exile Carter Baizen forever. Blair looks at Chuck, who looked back at her. They both nodded, mentally agreeing with each other. "I couldn't tear my eyes away. I was stuck, I was in shock. All I heard was my whimpering, his moaning and I love you's. That's when Margaret walked into my room and saw everything. I made her promise she wouldn't tell anybody."

"Why didn't you tell me Chloe?" Chuck asked, hurt in so many ways. "I could've had him the day you saw him."

"I couldn't say it out loud. I-I didn't want anybody to get hurt." She whispers.

"HE HURT YOU!" Chuck screams standing up and knocking over the coffee table, scaring everybody in the room. Chloe looks him in the eyes, scared. "He hurt you." He calmed down, but said sternly. "And I would be a damn fool if I didn't do anything." Chuck grabs his coat and walks out of the living.

"Charles STOP." Chloe yells after him. He stops in his tracks, turns around and sees Chloe standing with all of them watching. "He'll tell everybody. He'll show everybody." She says, chuck walks towards her and grabs her hand.

"And we'll tell them that, that monster raped you Chloe." Chuck says. He didn't understand why she didn't want to tell everybody. Anybody? How could she keep this such a secret.

"I don't want to be the girl who everybody knows as the fucking girl who got raped Charles." She says shocking them all. Yes she cussed, but never so vulgarly. "I am Chloe Bass, and I'll be damned if I let him have the power over me, that he once had, again." She says through her gritted teeth.

"We can still tell the police." Serena says, standing as well. "They won't tell anybody, they'll have a warrant out for his arrest and then court and that's it Chloe." She explains to her.

"What if they don't believe me?"

"We have video evidence Chloe. We have you to tell the whole story." Blair says.

"And you won't be alone." Nate finally speaks, he wanted nothing but to stay by her side. They all wanted a roll in helping her. She was the youngest after all, they loved protecting her. Now that it really counts, they're going full force.