16

The next day Blair jumped up in down in Serena's room while Chloe and Serena laughs at her. The day has finally come! Blair would finally be getting married to Prince Louis and she would finally be a princess!

"This is going to be the best day of your life B." Chloe hugged Blair tightly, Blair held her just a little bit longer. As weird as it was, she loved feeling Chloe's belly against hers. It was as if she still had her little baby.

"Are you sure nothings going to ruin it?" Blair was nervous. This was all too good to be true.

"Of course not! What could?" Serena says, Chloe cringes. Hopefully she didn't just jinx it. Chloe helped Blair get ready the whole day. They all caught up with each other since the three haven't hung out all together in a while.

"Wait so you've been faking a relationship with Dan and told him that's what Blair wanted?" Chloe applies Blair's lipgloss. "Just tell him already!!"

"Don't let the fear of how he's going to respond hold you back." Blair says, just then Eleanor walks in. Holding back tears of seeing her only daughter in an amazing wedding dress. Dorota and Margaret smile brightly at the girl. Such a beautiful bride, on her special day. Who wouldn't be happy? Apparently Blair. "I can't breathe. This dress is cutting off my circulation! GET IT OFF." Everyone tried to stay calm for her but Eleanor had a look in her eye. Once she calmed Blair down she left the chapel for a little. Chloe sat Blair down once everyone left the room.

"Blair are you sure this is what you want?" Chloe whispered. Dan was about to walk into the room but stops himself when he realizes that the two were having a conversation. "I just want you to know that me, Serena, Nate, hell even Dan, will be right behind you if you decide you don't want this."

"I have to do this C." Blair's eyes fill with tears.

"You don't have to do anything. We all just want you happy." Blair thought about it for a little. Chuck will always be in her mind but she feels that he's just not the one for her. There was a reason everything was so hard for the two of them. Everything is just so easy with Louis. "I know my brother hasn't treated you the best in the past but I promise you he's changed. He has worked on himself to the two of you can be together. I know Louis can give you the life that you've always dreamed of but Charles can give you the love that you've always wanted."

"I am happy." Was all Blair said. Chloe only nods, squeezing her hand. She always believed that this day would have Chuck at the alter along side Blair. Something inside of her itched to scheme so this didn't work out, it's something Blair would do for her but her mind told her not to. If she ruined this Blair would never forgive her. If she did do it, she knows half of her would also only being doing it for her brother. Chloe leaves the room to leave Blair alone to prepare to walk down the aisle. As she was turning the corner she runs straight into Dan, almost falling over. He catches her by the hips, balancing the two of them.

"Daniel oh my goodness." She gasps, holding her hand over her heart. She motioned with her eyes to his hands that were still placed on her hips. He whips his hands back to his side. He looks at her with amazement. I'll never forget this beauty.