Chapter one: Heat

Chapter one: Heat

*Todoroki's P.O.V*
I woke up to my overprotective sister sitting over me looking at me with a concerned face. "Shouto, when was the last time you had a shower? You smell weird like an omega."  she whispers the last bit but i could hear her clear as day.
I look at my sister. She has always been a little mean but never like this "That was rude, I had one last night! You know because you told me to get out!" I say still salty from the night before. Today will be my first night in the dorms.

*Bakugou's P.O.V*
I wake up to the old hag yelling at me "BE QUIET OLD HAG YOU'RE LIKE 102 HOW CAN YOU BE SO LOUD YOU'D THINK YOU WOULD HAVE LOST YOUR VOICE PERMANENTLY BY NOW THE AMOUNT OF NOISE YOU MAKE" I scream.She has the audacity to yell back. " GET YOUR GAY ASS OUT OF BED KATSUKI BEFORE I COME UP THERE AND DRAG YOU OUT OF THE CLOSET MYSELF"
"WHO THE HECK SAID I WAS GAY, BECAUSE IT WAS NOT ME" I scream back
"I DON'T CARE IF YOUR GAY, STRAIGHT, BI OR SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN JUST GET YOU DUMB ASS READY FOR SCHOOL.
" you are always on your phone at 2:00 am talking to your friend about a boy named um...Todoroki wasn't it" my dad said, i lost it " YOU PIECE OF SHIT WHO TOLD YOU TO SPEAK. ANYWAY IT'S NOT "Todoroki" ,ITS  HALF AND HALF BASTARD!" I yell
"Already has pet names for his boyfriend, how cute"
My old man said. "KATSUKI TELL US HOW LONG YOU HAVE BEEN DATING I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING" The rusty dusty witch said loudly.
I start packing for my first night at the dorms.
*Iida's P.O.V*
I was at school, on time as usual, at 6:15 am. It was quiet. And it was a time where I do extra study!
As the time passed by, I studied for English, math and hero class!
At 7:03 am todoroki walked in. He sat down at his desk and fell asleep. How disrespectful! And I don't mean to be rude but he smells a bit odd today. Is he taking care of his personal hygiene?
At exactly 7:09 Bakugou arrives. He sits down and puts his feet up. I simply can't stand by and watch! I must take action! "Bakugou! That is disrespectful towards the school and the furniture! Put your feet down at once!"
"You really think I give a shit if it's disrespectful?" Watch this!" And he exploded the desk! "Bakugou!!!!
That's the fifth desk this week!"

*Bakugou's P.O.V*
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" I laugh at glasses he is so uptight. Then I smell something that is just weird "Oí half and half, did you take a shower or do you just roll in shit every morning" I say this as he looks at me with his same dumb stoic expression. " I did actually and if anything you smell a little different too, is it a new perfume called barnyard animal shit or the mouldy cheese you call hair."
Even though I hate everything that half and half called me, I will use those one day. He is so good at ins- i..i mean he sucks shit I am the great bakugou I shouldn't be doing this today. Then I see his face is red and he is sweating and he is an omega and he is going through heat I know it. He is such a liar. " So half and half, you look like you just ran a 10km marathon or you just tried to shit an egg and failed miserably." I say.
He looked like he was going to kill me but I could care less

@Time skip~ to end 2nd period@

*Todoroki's P.O.V*
Ah..... I feel sick..... The bell rings and I cover my ears in agony. "Are you ok?" My best friend Momo asks.
"I'm.... Fine... *hurl*"
"Oh my god todoroki!!! I am taking you down to recovery girl's office right this second!!!"
"No, I'm...... fine..." I say as I get up and walk out of the classroom, momo on my tail.
Next thing I know everything is black.
*Bakugou's P.O.V*
I hear god damn Ponytail screaming something about half and half fainting? I start to walk away from shitty hair to bloody half and half. I see Deku running up to help, I push him out of the way. I was helping Todoroki today. Ponytail was asking someone for help then I swoop in and grab Half and half put him on my back before dumb Deku shows up "Kacchan, please Todoroki has done nothing wrong we need to take him to Recovery girl now! Not throwing him around like a rag doll" Deku says, god he is so stupid what do think i am doing to half and half, giving him a piggy back ride " ARE YOU THAT DUMB THAT YOU WOULD THINK I WILL JUST LET TODOROKI SUFFER, GOD YOU ARE AN IDIOT SOMETIMES WAIT ALL THE TIME" i scream at dumb deku, like he is so stupid I don't see what all might sees in him bloody Pikachu has more of life then deku "I will be taking him to recovery girl, and i will return after i know he is ok for fucks sake, you losers" i say before leaving them like the queen I am.

*Midoriya's P.O.V*
I felt this bucket of guilt wash over me, I can't believe I just judged Kacchan for that "Hey guys, did you guys hear Bakugou call Todoroki his last name, because if you didn't I have it on both mine and Kiri's phone" Mina says with a huge grin on her face then the whole class wanted the tape even me so I can cry that my bully has a crush on my one and only friend.

*Todoroki's P.O.V*
I wake to see the angry Pomeranian staring at me, but he doesn't even look disappointed. He looks content...
"Ah shit your awake. I was forced to.... watch you and make sure you were... *cough* ok. Ahem... ah anyway I uh um have to uh... take you to your *cough* room. Get up useless let's go."
*Kirishima's P.O.V*
I waited outside the office hoping Bakugou didn't kill Todoroki but I got a door to the face "ow...that hurt" I say looking at Bakugou who happens to have todoroki on his back "SHUT UP, HALF AND HALF JUST FELL ASLEEP AND I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH HIM AWAKE SO PISS OFF" Bakugou screams, I look at the 'sleeping' Todoroki he was starting to wake up he winked at me before closing his eyes again "go to hell and STOP STARING AT HIM GOD" Bakugou yells," at least he is a real redhead"  he whispers because that is the only thing I am insecure about.  

*Todoroki's P.O.V*
I wasn't asleep. I was completely conscious. I just couldn't get over the.... what am I thinking? That's just.... no. I can't like Bakugou. Nope not happening.
But... no. He's an Alpha, I'm an alpha and they can't mate. No.

*Bakugou's P.O.V*
God damn Half and half making me feel this way, he is an Alpha.... right? And I am an Alpha.so I can't date him or like him so yeah anyway, I'm the queen and he's a peasant. We get to his bloody dorm and I put him on his bed and take a look around his room. Not that bad so I take a look, "god, it's so japanese like I get it it is japan but none of the other rooms look like this, god" I say out loud so if half and half was awake he can hear me. But that isn't what I actually thought. His room was actually the best looking one in the whole damn neighbourhood. But I would never tell him that. I left the room but before that I left a note saying what medicine he had to take and that he should not go to school tomorrow. I left a small, smaller than deku's reason to live heart on the page.

*Todoroki's P.O.V*
I slowly start to "wake up" and then realise that Bakugou has left and then I just sat right up. I was actually really tired. I lay back down and fall asleep.

@The next day@

I wake up and it's 2:57pm. Crap I really slept in!!! I guess Bakugou turned off my alarm so I wouldn't come to school so I could re- but he wouldn't do that. He's too full of himself to even think about it... what the hell is this? A note? The hell? Baku...go? Nani? A....... heart?
The bell rings. "Ah damn it that thing is so loud gosh."
I lie back down on my back and just think for about 10 minutes until my door opens slowly and gently. "Midoriy- Bakugou????" He walked toward me, closing the door behind him.
Suddenly he pins me to my bed.

END OF CHAPTER