Cosmicweed? More like cosmicwedding (lol i make no sense)

Title: cosmicBROWNIES
Author:Djmon472
Rating: pg-13
Warnings: drugged brownies??
Summary: Alex and Teddy meet up for their regular game night on Friday, until Alex buys drugged brownies
Pairing:cosmicwedding
Author's Notes (optional): I finally wrote a oneshot ;-; And it's not good so sorry ;p

Oof and I was gonna make this a smut but I cant write that so ._.

For weedandcigarettes and cosmicbowies
—-

It was a snowing . Alex and Teddy had decided to meet up as usual for the game nights. Or such. Most nights they didn't play anything they just watched movies.

They had always watched whatever they felt like on Netflix. Once they were in the show, Alex would throw their arm around Teddy. Which wasn't a surprise because alex always did that. Then as always they'd end up cuddling.

Alex blushed at the idea that Teddy and custard pie would cuddle every Friday. Alex loved them.

On the other hand, Teddy didn't think about it so much. They did that a lot so it was fine.

Although deep down Teddy inwardly screamed and kicked pillows everywhere. They loved them so much, and Teddy knew Alex loved them  too.

Alex also on the other hand was unsure if they loved them. So they never did anything serious other than cuddling.

Tonight was going to be different though..

As the snow piled up Alex and Teddy cuddled. Alex looked at their phone.

"Oh it's time to go.." Alex said as she got up . Teddy had the urge to ask them to stay or something.

"Alright" teddy said.

Alex opened the door and their eyes widened at the sight. A car had crashed Into another car due to ice. One other car was rolled upside down. It was quite far though, but a bit close enough for Alex to see.

She closed the door and walked into the kitchen. "Uh....it's really....well come see yourself.."

Teddy walked to the door and her eyes went the size of a redsoxs baseball. They walked back in.

"D-Do you want to stay tonight?" Teddy asked. Alex nodded and blushed at all the things that could happen

Out of nowhere alexs bag fell of the counter making a clear baggie fall out. Inside was brownies. Well cosmic brownies.

Teddy ran over and grabbed it, "can I have one???"

Alex was about to explain about how she just got those from a drug dealer but before she could Teddy had eaten a brownie

Alex shrugged and grabbed one. She bit into it.

Soon the bag was empty and Alex was laughing crazily. Teddy was on the ground crying about how They couldn't have dated David Bowie. Alex saw them and did the Same except instead of Bowie she cried of Mick Jagger.

After 5 minutes of crying, Alex just grabbed Teddy and kissed her. Roughly, needingly, and let's just say they took it to the bedroom that night.