First day of sChool. (sharren)

-KurtDonaldCobain- x you_had_me_at_Kurt  

My Sharren one shot 
De rien ~ jimmy

It was Monday morning, the first day of 11th grade.  Darren woz a new kid to this scool. He didn't know anyone here except himself of course. This scool was bigger than his old school so he woz afraid that he would get lost inside but he didn't worry much. All he wanted to do is go to school and make 1974358979838 new friends since thats the amount of friends he had at his old school. 

Shane has been at this chool for 5 years. He had to repeat 9th grade three times becoz he failed boohoo. Shane woz walking down the hall distracted thinking about Spongebob until he bumped into a wall. 

Wait Not a wall

A boy

Shane freaked out and said, "Im Sorry! I didnt see you standing there! :O "
"its ok. I'm new to this school. My name is Darren, how about you?"
"My name is Shane. Just Shane. Nothing else. I like Nirvana, Spongebob, the Shake Shack, Cheetos, Dora, and the backyardigans" 
"I like Spongebob and Beavis and Butthead"
"I like you"
"and I like you too"

They kissed. They barely met but they knew that they were perrfect for each other. They held hands and walked to lunch together. they ate Shake Shack burgers together, listened to Nirvana together, and watched Beavis and Butthead on MTV"

T h e e n d 

IM SORRY  ~ jimmy