Zumba - ratherbeinrichards

:) IamKeithRichards A_Bit_Jaggerish

Kealthy Wealthy Healthy Richards was paking his bag too go to Zoomba class. Yassss man, Kelathy loves Zoomba! He might even love it more than he loves his gurlfriend. y i k . e s -

Then a light bulb fell on Kealthys head. Ouch but hey- something else happened 👀

Kealthy got an idea. He decided he woz gonna take his Kayla to Zumba! There! That way he could combine the two things he loved the most. Yeeeesss man

"Sup kAyla! Ya wanna go to Zoomba with me?" He asked.

"Sure!" Kayla says and spins around like Superman and her clothes change. She didn't even have to go to a closet! Wow!

"Let's go"Kealthy says as they get in the car and they play back in the ussr by the Beatles. Kayla started singing loud. And when I say "loud" she sung very loud. So loud that Keith crashed his motherfucking car against the building where they were doing zoomba in.

"Oh well who cares? We're here already!" Cockoroach Richards says and takes Walters hand. Oops I meant Kayla.

They got inside and zoomba lesson already started.

"You're latE!" Stoopid teacher said to Kealthy.
"Whoops," Kealthy said and shrogged. He didn't care

They started stretching and while stretching, Kealthy kept hitting and touching the person besides him. Kayla was getting g jealous that Keefie boi was touching some random person 👀 oooooooo.

Kayla pulled keith away from that guy and gave him the death stare. If looks could kill, Kealthy would be dead by now 💀. Damn

They had to start doing swirls and Keith was doing is wrOoOoOoOoOoooOoong.

"Keefie, what the hell are you doing? That's not how you do the swirls," Kayla said but Keith bit back at her.

"I'm doing it right! You're just jealous because I'm better at zoomba than you are!" Keith said and continued doing it wrong.

This time they had to dance and Keith was doing the dance steps wrong. kayLa was about to tell him that he was doing this shit wrong but kEalThy spoke b4 she could. Oh nooo.

"That's not how you do the dance kayla! You're doing it wr000000ng!" Kealthy said angrily.

Kayla r0lled her eyes and ignored this stupid immortal bitch who was telling her she was doing shit wrong. He's the one doing shit wrong.

They had to stretch again and while stretchinf, Kealthys pants ripped like Spongebob in that one episode of Spongebob where his pants ripped.

"Kealthy, your pan-" kaya started but kEefie bOi st0ped her.

"Hell nah. You're doing it wrong. You're doing it alllll wrong!" Keifer said.

They had to swirl and shit again and then a huge spaceship broke the building.

Peoples started ranning and screaming like little maniacs. Kealthy didn't scream. Then everyone dies except Keefie cause he's immortal.

We then realized that Keith doing zoomba the wrong way called aliens over to 3arrth and that's why the broke the building and invaded the world and killed them.

Way to go Kealthy. He killed the whole huminaity by doing Zoomba.

R.I.P. don't do Zumba the wrong way or this shit could happen