hOw mAnY mOre tImEs? ~ Jileo Sp00f

This woz also meant to be stoopid because why not?
Besides, i enjoy writing stupid one shots :P I feel more m0tivated to write these than to write all the requests on my classic rock imagines book lmao sskskks

IamJimmyPage x IamLeoPage

Warning: If your name is Jimmy P a t r i c k Page, don't feel offended as you read this. Its only 4 fun.

heres a video before this program starts

*Intro Plays*

*Intro Ends*

*This program has now started. You may go on*

J0nezy int0duced his new b3st friend named Leo to his b4ndm4tes, Jon Bonam, Bob Plant who isnt a plant, and Jimmeh Sheet

J0nezy int0duced his new b3st friend named Leo to his b4ndm4tes, Jon Bonam, Bob Plant who isnt a plant, and Jimmeh Sheet. Leo woz a pretty gurl :3 so no wonder Jimmeh fell in l0ve with her. But leo wasnt intrested in this sick little thang called l0ve. She wasn't even in love with Jimjams a t a ll. But Jimmeh waz.

Jimmeh who always gets all the guys and the gurls, knue that he could get Leo if he wanted to. He knew that if he asked her out on a date or 4 sex, shed say "yes" just loike every other gurl. He knue That Leo loiked him even tho she didn't show him. He knew that he could get her

hahhaahahahhahaha

What a fool he is.

So the next dai, at lunch, he saw Leo eating a sandwich by herself. He wolked over to her and sat next to her.
"Hello l0vely,: he w1nked.
"Oh, Hey there," she sayd casually.
She trying to play hard to get eh? he thought to himself. Looks like i have to try h a r . d e r
"Would you loike to go out for dinner? Im available 2night" he asked.
She ignored him and kept eating her lonch. SHe waz more interested in eating a sandwich than going out with jImjaM.
Jimmeh coughed but she ignored him again.
Wen she woz done with her sandwhich, she threw her trash in the trash and started to leave. Jimy ran to her and stopped her.
"Would you like to spend the night together love? ;) "
"buddy, you d0nt st4nd a ch4nse" she said as she pushed him out the way.

r e j e c t e d

This became an infamous moment for jimy becoz everyone knew about his rejectection. The neigbors, his bandmates, and every0one else found out that jimmy page, yes, Jimmy fucking Page got rejected which woz something that never happened to him.
The old lady next door woz laughing at Page and whenever he got out the house to go get the mail or something, shed walk over to him and laugh in his page.
So jimjam ran over her with Roger Taylor's car . R.I.P.