❥samily smut

It started when Emily came home sad, she didn't say a word or anything, she just was sad. Samantha noticed and she was worried.

"Em? What's wrong?" She asked.

"JASMINE AKA HAILEY WROTE SOME WEIRD FANFICTION SHIT ABOUT US!" Emily sobbed, before stabbing a knife into her heart and dying.

Samoontha overdosed with tylenol due to this news. Emily started screaming and she ran around the neighborhood screaming, "SAMMY DIED! HALP! MY SAMMY DIED! HALPPPPPP!!!!!"

Samantha woke up an hour later and Emily was still screaming. "DEVYN! i meannnn EMILY! Are you ok? :O" she asked worried.
"OMG YOU ARE STILL ALIVE AGGGGGHGHHGHGHGHG," Emooly screamed and hugged Sammy wetting her face. She woz happy that her Sammy was still alive.
"Yea Im still alive. I dont know what you're talking about," Samoontha asked confusedly.
"Well I told you that Jasmine aka Haiey wrote a weird fanfic about us and you overdosed with tyenol due to this," Emooly said.
"Agh Just let Hailey be. We're a cute couple anyways," Sammy said as she rougly kissed Emooly with her tongue.

"Ooooooo, getting a little horny, eh?" Emooly winked and took her clothes off. She was naked and making seductive poses as if she were a model.
Sammy enjoyed this wonderful view so she got naked too. Emooly's eyes popped out of her head at the sight of naked Sammy.

Sammy got her fingers inside Emooly's vagina and tried to go in deeper. Emooly moaned and screamed, "IM GONNA CUM!" so loud that even Memphis_Granday who was asleep in the Philippines could hear. "NOT TOO LOUD EMOOLY!" Sammy screamed. EmilY finally came and Sammy collected all the cum and licked her fingers. "Tastes good :P" she said as she put her fingers inside Emooly's mouth. Emooly ran her tongue all over Sammy's delicous fingers. She was tasting her own cum and boy did it taste good.

"My tURN" Emooly said as spread Sammy's legs and put her tongue in Sammy's entrance. She ran her tongue all over that specific spot and Sammy came. All the cum landed on Emooly's tongue. Instead of swallowing it, Emooly put her tongue on Sammy's breasts and ran her tongue all over her nipples. Sammy moaned but not as loud as Emooly did.

Then someone started knocking on the door. It was Jimmy who came with a package of Samily fanfics. They couldn't hear Jimmy's knocking since Sammy's moaning was louder than that but then Emooly got vibes. She realized that this was probably Jimmy with Samily fanfics which are her favoorite thing in the world. She stopped licking Sammy and quickly grabbed a bathrobe and ran towards the front door. She oppened the door and Jimmy just threw the package at her. Jimmy quickly ran away because she saw Emooly's nipple slide from her bathrobe. She jumped into a pool and drank 10000 tons of holy water but it didnt work so she commit suicide. R.I.P. Jimmy.

Emooooly was confuuused so she just went back inside and tried to look for sAmmy.

Sammy was already fully dressed and packing her thangs.
"Where are you going?" Emooly asked cofusedly.
"You asked that DAZED And confusedly. anyways im gonna go home because You literally ran away from me in the middle of our good time together :( " Sammy said angrily. She kissed Emily's forehead and walked out the door and drove to the strawberry fields.

THE END!
(That's not the end Devyn wrote that now let's continue the story!)
YES IT WAS THE END YOU DISGUSTING MAPLE TREE
I ENDED IT >:) ~ ymmij