60: Dirty Jokes

Magsimula sa umpisa

I groaned again as he chuckled. "Can we go grocery shopping? We're running low on food."

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Low on food?"

I nodded. "Yeah, we're running out."

He went into thought. "That's really weird. I had Alexa come in this Monday."

I raised an eyebrow. "Alexa?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you!" He started. "Alexa is the housekeeper around here. She just comes in every Monday, making sure that everything's in place, you know?"

I nodded. "Well that's sweet of her."

"Yeah," he nodded. "She might've forgotten to go grocery shopping but that's okay. We'll go later."

I hummed in agreement, gluing my eyes to the t.v screen. "Sounds good."

We continued watching the episode of Fullhouse until it ended.

I got off of the couch, stretching. When I reached my arms up, I felt my shirt rise up ever so slightly, and obviously I felt Harry's eyes on me.

"Let's go." I stated, after I was done.

He nodded. "Yeah," he went into thought. "Do you mind we stop by the gym for maybe half an hour?"

"Gym? To, like, work out?" I questioned.

He nodded. "Yeah. I missed my boxing session this morning. I hope that the gym is still free, though."

Immediately, I had a vision. The thought of Harry working out made me want to die of feels. I don't know how I ended up with such a sexy boyfriend. I'm literally a mess.

"Okay. You want me to work out with you?" I asked.

He did that half-smirk that drives me crazy. "Yeah, that'd be cool. Don't worry about the clothing, the gym supplies it."

After that, we made out way upstairs and into the bedroom. I flopped onto the bed. I heard Harry laugh.

"I love to work out, trust me!" I stated in a sarcastic tone.

This only made Harry laugh harder. "You're a special one, babe." He spoke, walking into the bathroom.

I giggled and removed my glasses, placing them on the side-table, spreading myself out on the bed afterwards.

Harry walked out of the bathroom, wearing a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt with a beanie. He looked at me and and smirked.

"Are you ticklish?" He asked while eyeing me.

I shook my head a bit too eagerly. "No, not at all!"

He smiled devilishly at me and wiggled his eyebrows.

"You wouldn't!" I giggled, curling up into a ball.

"I think we both know that I would, love." He spoke, taking steps forward.

I watched and giggled uncontrollably as Harry crawled onto the bed. He came closer slowly until he climbed on top of me. By this point, I was squealing and trying to get away.

He began tickling my sides as uncontrollable laughter exited my mouth. I was squirming around underneath him, trying to push him away as he continued. I heard him chuckling too as I felt tears of laughter well up in my eyes.

"Harry... Stop... Please!" I laughed.

"No can do, Princess."

He continued to tickle me and I felt my shirt rise up. I felt my chest heave up and down as he stopped tickling me.

"Harry! You suck!" I whined, with a little smile.

Harry was leaning over me, just observing my face.

"And you swallow." He replied, smiling.

"Wha-" I stopped as I realized what he had made a reference to. "Oh my god." I whispered. The blush was strong on my cheeks as I covered my mouth with my hand, out of surprise.

Boyish laughter escaped his lips as he threw his head back and laughed. His eyes screwed shut as his dimples fully indented into his perfectly shaped cheeks. He flopped down beside me, literally dying of laughter.

"You need Jesus." I simply stated before rolling out from underneath him. I felt a smile on my lips as I shook my head.

I got up as Harry continued to laugh. Grabbing my clothes, I walked into the bathroom.

Weirdo.

What happened next was something I did definitely not expect.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi! OMG so 17K+ Reads?! You guys just love surprising me, eh? I love very single one of you.

Okay so please go follow my cousin, @misha_sadiq and maybe go check out her books? Thank youuu.

I am going to write knock-knock jokes in my authors notes' from now on.

So, why couldn't the flower ride a bike?

Because the petals fell off!

HAHAHAHA. No? Okay.

Please check out my new Harry fanfic, Invincible.

And 60 chapters already?! wow, we've come a long way. :)

-Maya xox