Chapter 26

It was the day after the practical exam and everyone was waiting to hear if they had passed or not, and thus be allowed to go to the summer camp... That everyone was excited for... For some reason...

Even if (Y/n) didn't know about the probable villain attack on the camp, she wouldn't have been excited. If they're at camp then there would be no way to watch videos and probably limited if any connection meaning she wouldn't be able to talk to her family or friends.

Thanks to the anime, (Y/n) already knew about the villain's plan to attack the training camp. She had no idea how they knew so much about it, but clearly they did. Thanks to the limited information and the already prominent fact that her quirk is really similar to All For One's, it would be inevitable that she would be under the most suspicion.

Even if they did take her seriously, it would be difficult to explain how she accurately informed them of the attack. Pretty sure they wouldn't accept "it's from an anime, sir."

(Y/n) supposed that it was better than the given alternative which was summer school. Then again, that wasn't going to actually happen.

While everyone was discussing whether they passed or not, (Y/n) sat in the corner listening to music with her one earphone in and read TodoDeku fanfiction on Wattpad. It was adorable fluff with painful angst and it was difficult to keep quiet about it.

When Aizawa came in, she turned off the music and stuffed her phone and earphones into her bag.

"There are 5 of you who failed the practical exam, those five are Kaminari Denki, Ashido Mina, Sero Hanata, Kirishima Eijiro, and Sato Rikido." Aizawa announced.

(Y/n) was both sad for those who failed, and relieved that they would be out of harm's way, for the most part, when the villains were due to attack.

Mina started crying waterfalls. "Tell us all the camp stories, okay guys?"

Denki grabbed Ojiro's tail, causing the other to turn and look at him. "Bring us back souvenirs!"

Eijiro and Rikido both groaned, Eijiro slamming his face into his desk. Sero grimaced, having known all along that he wasn't going to pass.

"You need to learn to make less noise. That took you too long to settle down. As I was saying, because 5 of you failed the exam... We're all going to camp." Aizawa announced, causing an uproar of cheers from the class.

"But sir, this is the second time you have lied to us, aren't you afraid that we're going to stop putting our trust in you!?" Iida asked, chopping the air for emphasis.

"It was a measured ruse. I wanted to make sure that you tried as hard as you could. The camp is to improve your strength, so those who failed need to go more than anyone. However, you will be doing extra classes with me and, quite frankly, it will be much more difficult than any summer school." Aizawa stated

"Nooo." Mina cried quietly

"Now that's out of the way... Do whatever you like, I need sleep." And, like that, the human caterpillar fell to the floor, already asleep.

(Y/n) went back to her phone as all hell broke loose. Katsuki sensed that Izuku was about to start muttering and started screaming at him, Kirishima kissed him again to calm him down, but Katsuki ended up panicking and trying to run out of the classroom. Shōto was comforting the crying Izuku who had now got a burnt top that was completely showing his muscled chest which made Shōto burst into flames. Denki and Hanata were trying to stop Katsuki from leaving, basically Denki pulling the Pomarian going pow pow back while Hanata taped over the door.

(Y/n) leaned forward and touched Shōto to stop the flames he was creating out of gay panic from causing any damage. Katsuki was now taped to the ceiling with tape over his mouth as he hummed angrily. Everyone just rolled their eyes, it was basically a common occurrence by now.

By the time class was over and Aizawa was carried out of the room by Present Mic, everything had pretty much settled down again.

The day was pretty normal. (Y/n) decided to sit with her general studies friends as she wasn't going to see them much during the fast approaching summer holidays.

"How's class A?" (F/n) asked.

"Eh... It's good enough. The normal classes are pretty much the same as the general studies classes, and the hero classes are fun... But whenever Aizawa-sensei falls asleep, everyone goes crazy... Which is great from a shipping point, but it's noisy and sometimes violent." (Y/n) said, sighing as she remembered the usual mess that was the class when unsupervised.

"How do you cope with that class? So annoying." Hitoshi groaned, grimacing merely at the thought of the class.

"Haha, I'm sure you'd manage as it's only about an hour a day and you could always use your quirk to stop Bakugo before everything even starts. I survive using music and reading Wattpad on my phone." (Y/n) said, laughing happily at Hitoshi's groaning.

"You two are both the same when it comes to avoiding drama." (F/n) said, laughing at the almost couple.

"How is that?" Hitoshi asked, his eyebrow raised.

"By avoiding people when there's any conflict." (F/n) said, smiling innocently.

"No, first, Hitoshi is way better than me, and second, I'm just awkward." (Y/n) said, smiling awkwardly.

"Right..." Hitoshi agreed, before leaning closer to (Y/n) and whispered to her. "I need to talk to you after school. Meet me at the doors."

"Why can't you talking to me me now?" (Y/n) whispered back.

"Because it's private and I don't want to tell you here. It's nothing bad, I promise." Hitoshi whispered.

(Y/n) was relieved that it was nothing bad, she really valued Hitoshi after all, but now she wasn't going to be able to concentrate for the rest of the day.