"Why? It's not just for pregnancy, I know young women take them for all sorts of things."  He said turning back to the food.

"Because... I'm still a virgin..." I mumbled and I swear his glasses almost fell by how fast he turned around. Either that or snapped his damn neck.

"A what?"

"You heard me the first damn time." I pout, while crossing my arms. I ain't saying it again damn!

"So wait- how? You're so beautiful and very sexy?"

"I mean I've dated back in high school but sex wasn't something I was thinking about. And like, I masturbate so I've penetrated myself but never anyone else." Two fingers max, tried a dildo and it was too big for me... sigh I should've gotten a slimmer one but I ain't returning no dildo. (((((((((A/N:Working at Spencer's it HAS happened))))))

"Serena... are you sure you want that moment with someone like me?" He asked quietly and I didn't understand. He's charming, sweet, respectful, and a gentleman. What's wrong with any of that?

"What do you mean?"

"I'm an old man, my boyish charm is not what it used to be. Maybe you need time to explore the world and your options." He said making me a plate and placing it in front of me.

"Hey now, I know what I'm doing with my body. I don't need some young guy who's not gonna give a crap about me. Who's probably gonna boast to his buddies about sleeping with a virgin. Trust me, I had to deal with that in high school and college. And it's not like it's some super important ritual or something. Plus, you're a hot old man Mr.Gallo. And you can definitely hit this." Laughed and he shook his head. Oh but I'm not joking, he can bust this virgin puss-

"I swear slang is changing too much." He said pulling me out of my rant. Lord I'm still horny, please forgive me. I wandered myself over to him while he made his plate.

"It's true, if you hadn't stopped us earlier you would've found out a completely different way..." I said while sneaking my hands up his shirt.

"Mhmm, go sit your butt back down." He said pulling them out. Ugh!

"You're no fun." I said as we sat down and ate.

▪️Lucca▪️

**The Next Day**

"Why did Kennedy blow up my phone last night Lucca?!" So a had a bunch of missed calls from Kennedy's little sister. But I'm just now getting to it because I still have a business to run.

"Kimbra-

-She said you had some young girl in your house?! Why would you do something like that!"

"Okay well we've been divorced for five years now, about to be six. And she was drunk in, MY HOUSE. So I don't know what sob story she told you but she wasn't invited or welcomed."

"Lucca... she needs help you know that." She said softly but I don't give a damn.

"I don't care what your sister needs! Where was my support when she was spending all my damn money? Going on vacations and sleeping with other men? Or in her drunk fits of rage? But when I put my foot down for once everyone wants to run to her side? How about you take your sister in and give her the help she needs?"

"I-I can't, I have children-

-You don't even want to put up with her. Now have a nice day Kimbra, and don't call me over her." I hung up and leaned back in my chair. Her family I swear, crazy. I tried to think happy thoughts like Serena. Damn she just... she's just too tempting. Her lips, breast, and ass were just begging to be touched but I know I couldn't... And she was so forward in her approach I wouldn't have thought she's never been with a man... but I'm glad I stopped her because I would want her future to be ruined over a night with me. Children I can handle, but her being a student then having to be a mother would be too much stress.

"She hasn't been with a man yet and wants to be with me? Young people these days I don't understand." My assistant came walking in I pad in hand, great another meeting.

"Sir you four o'clock is here."

~Serena~

"So... what you been up to?" Abby asked joining me in the schools cafe. She looked cute as usual, and me? I was bumming it after my late night with Mr.Gallo. Oh he was definitely not letting us go pass making out no matter how hard I tried.

"I spent the night at Mr.Gallo's house and man... his ex wife is crazy!" I said and her eyes got big, did I not mention the ex wife to her? Oh that's right they were being dicks.

"Ex wife!? Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, trust me if she touched me we would've really had some problems." I joked and Abby looked serious. Like when she thought she wasn't gonna pass her mid terms serious.

"I don't know Serena... it's starting to get messy."

"I think I'll be fine. I made sure he got his locks changed." I said confidently and she just sipped her tea. And I guess you could say I started to feel bad but I'm good. I can handle this.

"Mhmm."

"I'll be fine. Trust me." Taking hold of her hand I gave it a small squeeze and she smiled. Hopefully this doesn't blow up in my face.

_________________________________
Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)