Writer's Note

Hello, everyone...
I won't ask how are you all because I know we all are sad with the sudden happenings. I myself was really sad. The hope we had in our heart ended. It broke my heart into million pieces. But we can't control everything.

We all knew that today or some other day, it will happen. But we were not ready to accept it. Our heart always denied it. Now the reality is in front of us and we can't deny it anymore.

A journey which started 5 years back will still continue that is the journey of Manan. So what if PaNi were not forever, Manan are meant to be forever. The journey of Parth and Niti ended here because they were not to be forever.

Manan and PaNi will always be special in our heart. We will cherish them forever.

But at the end of the day it Niti's happiness that matters. Now just wish her luck for the new phase of her life.

After some days may be Parth will also get someone and he will move on in his life. We can just wish them luck for there future.

Now coming to the story. I have decided to continue Splitsvilla as many of you wanted me to. But it will be opposite of the reality. If they can't have a happily ever after in real life, then we can give one in our fictions, right? So, I will still continue this story, though it hurts a lot.

😢😭❤️🙂