Episode-21

Parth-Niti and Ayaz-Priyanka came back from date with happy mood.

They were about to enter into their room when the scroll came. So, instead of going to their rooms they ran to get the scroll.

Ayaz took it and started reading,

"Hello, Splitsvillains, I hope you guys enjoyed your date. Now it's time for the final show down. Hey ready and meet Nikhil and Sunny. They are waiting for the last time."

As soon as Ayaz finished reading they sighed because they came back from their date now only and also have to do for the task right now.

But what can be done?

They left for their respective rooms and got ready for the final task.

They left for the task location holding their partner's hand.

They reached the location and found Nikhil and Sunny already present there. They also saw a big set up which made them realize it's really going to be grand.

Nikhil: Welcome to the Grand finale of Splitsvilla.

All: Thank you.

Sunny: Did you enjoy your date?

All: Very much.

Nikhil: That's good to know. Now it's time for your finale task.

Sunny: Before starting the task let's call them who has come to cheer for you guys.

All (excitedly): Wohooo.

Nikhil: Come everyone...

There we can see Aarushi, Anshuman, Divya, Akshata, Siddharth, Fahad, Shruti, Rohan, Baseer and Naina are coming from behind.

PaNi and PriYaz became very happy seeing AarMan. They ran towards them and shared a group hug.

Then they met everyone and came back to their place.

Sunny: Welcome to Splitsvilla guys. Good to see you all again.

Guests: Thank you.

Nikhil: I would like to know for which couple you are going to cheer today and why? Let's start with Aarushi and Anshuman. Both the couple's are your friend right?

Aarushi: I am cheering for both of them because I can't choose a particular couple. All of them are really close to my heart.

Anshuman: Me too. I have got some really good friends in them and I will be with any of them winning the show and sad for the other one.

PaNi and PriYaz gave them a flying kiss. They also reciprocate in them.

Sunny: What about others?

Divya: I am cheering for PriYaz as I like them more. No personal issues.

PriYaz gave her a fake smile because they know why she is supporting them not PaNi.