Episode-5.3

Before starting the part I would like to ask you all if you are liking it or not?

If you are reading it then why can't you just vote. You just need to press the star button. You don't need to waste much time for that, right?

So many people are reading it. The count is almost 1k but only 180 people is voting. I can at least expect 300 votes.. From now on next chapter will be updated after proper response else forget about new chapter. I will discontinue this book.

Last part of this chapter. Hope you would like it..

At the dome session
Nikhil and Sunny were standing at their usual place. Then all the contestants entered in holding their partner's hand. But Parth was entering alone as Niti was with Fahad. She wanted to talk to him first then went ahead with Parth.

Aarushi-Anshuman and Sana-Zaan went to their sit at the safe zone. Others stood at the danger zone.

Nikhil: Welcome to the dome session.

Sunny: Before starting the process I would like to know what is going on in the villa? Who is becoming close with whom? As you know it's really important to have a connection in the villa to be safe.

Anshuman: I am happy with Aarushi. She is really nice. I would love to be with her till the end. Even if we are not an ideal match.

Sunny: Aarushi?

Aarushi: I also think the same. He is really nice and he always makes me smile. So I think it can work out.

Then one by one everyone tell about the connection. Only Parth didn't say anything and Niti didn't let Fahad say anything about them.

Nikhil: Now let's start the voting procedure. Let me tell you today not one but two people will leave the villa.

All: Woohoo

Nikhil: So, Aarushi-Anshuman and Sana-Zaan you will write two name each whom you don't want to see in the villa.

Sunny: Others vote for the couple whom you want to face the oracle.

Nikhil: Let's start with Parth.

Parth opened his card and there was written Aarushi-Anshuman. Aarushi gave him a flying kiss and Anshuman gave him bright smile with a heart sign. Parth also smiled back towards them.

Sunny: Aarushi-Anshuman why?

Parth: Aarushi is my very good friend. I didn't had much conversation with Sana or Zaan. Anshuman is also a nice guy. I know him from before. So, I want them to face the oracle.

Nikhil: Okay. Next Niti.

Niti opened her card and there was written Aarushi-Anshuman. They smiled towards her. She also smiled back.

Sunny: You also voted for Aarushi-Anshuman. Why?

Niti: Anshuman is my very good friend from outside. Aarushi has also become my friend. So it's them.