Episode-16

New part. We are heading towards the end. Till then enjoy the journey.

Next part only after 350+ votes.

*****

A new morning. Again some new hopes. Again some twists in life. But how can they effect when your loved ones are with you....

Parth and Niti are two bodies but one soul. They are together after a lot of struggle. Though they are afraid about the outside of this villa, but till the time they are together nothing bad can affect them.

New morning
Niti's pov
I woke up first after a peaceful sleep. Now I am not afraid of anything. I always knew that Parth is the one for me but I was afraid of others. Now Parth is with me and even science has declared us as an ideal match. What can I want more?

I got up from the bed and did my morning chores. I thought to wake up Parth and do some work out together. I like working out with him. Like this we can also spend time with each other.

I know Parth always tries to make me feel comfortable around him and I am more than comfortable when I am with him. I just want us to be together like this hamesha. Parth is the only one who can make me feel this way.

When I am with him I forget everything else. I don't care what's happening in the world except him. When he smiles, I smile that brightens the world. When he is sad, I feel like crying that makes the world darkens for me. If it is not love, then what is love?

I am afraid of a lot of things but the only thing that scares the hell out of me is the thought of loosing him. After this I don't think I would be able to live a life without him.

From now on I will fight for our love. I know Parth will keep his promise, we will be together but still I am ready to fight against the whole world for our hamesha.

I love Parth in a way that no one else can love him that way.
end of Niti's pov

Niti went to Parth's room and found him sleeping.  She sat beside him and caressed his hairs lovingly. She tressed the mole above his lips. This is her favourite. She can't express how much she wanted to kiss on the mole but she knew, if she will tell Parth then he will tease her to no extent.

She kept caressing his hairs softly. After sometime she kissed on his forehead then his eyes. Parth opened his eyes and found her staring at him with utmost love and his favourite smile. Seeing her smiling, Parth also smiled back lovingly.

He pulled her a little down holding her neck and pecked on her lips that made her crimson red.

"Good morning, love," Parth wished her lovingly.

"Good morning, Parth." Niti also wished him back with the sweetest smile.

"You look too cute this morning," he said tucking a loose hair strands behind her ears while settling himself on her lap. Niti smiled at him and continued ruffling his hairs.

 Niti smiled at him and continued ruffling his hairs