Episode-20

Hello, lovelies, excited for the part? Me very much. Long chapter ahead. It's the 2nd last chapter of this book which will be followed by an epilogue.

I also have an important announcement to make. I have signed contract with hinovel as non-exclusive writer for Splitsvilla. You guys can read the book free there. Splitsvilla will remain here as well. But if you guys can, please support me there as well. You will get the link on my bio.

 You will get the link on my bio

For now enjoy this part.

👇

Next morning
PaNi and PriYaz woke up with the sound of scroll. They got up and ran to get the scroll.

Parth took it and started reading,
"Good morning, Splitsvillains, time to rise and grace the villa for the last time. Congratulations to both the couple for making it till the finale. As it is your last day in the villa, we have arranged a date for the two couples for the last time in the villa before the finale task. So, get ready for your date and reach the location. The theme is Indian. Enjoy. "

As soon as Parth finished reading the scroll they hooted. It was actually exciting as they are going for a date for the last time in the villa. They had gone for dates in the villa but that time other girls were there as well. That time circumstances were also different.

This time Parth was excited because he was going to an one to one date with Niti and he can spend time with her without any interruption. He can't just predict what will happen after they leave the villa. So, he wants to cherish all the moments left in the villa with Niti.

Niti can't but be happy. It was always a dream for her to go to a date with Parth. He was the only person she has dreamt off. She is happy in her life. Everything seems to be perfect. Being a fairy tale girl, she wanted her prince charming to come and take her with him. Finally her dream of having her own prince charming is coming true. Can she be more happy?

They went to their respective room to get ready for the date. They did not want to waste any single moment but spend time together.

Niti chose a beautiful red dress and got ready ready just the way he likes to see her. She took a last glance of herself and being satisfied with her look, she left for the date location.

Parth also got ready just like a prince. He wore black as it's her favourite colour. He jelled his hair perfectly and checked himself in the mirror for the last time and went to the date location.

Parth was the first one to reach the date location. The set up was so beautiful. He was mesmerised with the decorations.

"Niti is going to love it. She loves this types of decorations. But when will she come? I can't wait to be with her," Parth said in his mind while impatiently waiting for Niti.