Episode-13

Marry Christmas lovelies.

Last chapter of this year. Hope you all will like it.

Do check out my new book HIS BABY GIRL. First chapter of this book is already updated. You all are gonna enjoy it.

Happy reading

👇

Next morning
It was time for task. All the three couples bucked up as it was their chance to be safe. Now at this point of game they can't afford to be eliminated.

They all reached to the task location. Sunny and Nikhil were already present there waiting for them.

Nikhil: Welcome to Splitsvilla. It is your test your bond challenge.

Sunny: Today we have three couples who will perform this task. You can see the arrangements.

Everyone looked at the arrangements. It was that there was a bed which is decorated beautifully with flowers and on top of that there was a kind of harness. They looked confused with them. They were unable to understand which task can be performed on this bed.

Nikhil: Confused?

Anshuman: I thought it's going to be a competition of wedding night.

Ayaz: Yeah, in that case we have no doubt that Parth is gonna win it.

Everyone laughed at his comment which made Niti blush. Parth glared at them but do you think they care?

Of course not.

Nikhil: Not totally.

Sunny: You don't have to lay on the bed rather you have to hang above the bed.

All: What???

Sunny: Today's task is 'Bed of Roses.'

Nikhil: The boys will be tied with the harness above the bed and the girls will hug them from down. Then they both will have to hang up. There no time duration. The couple who will leave their partner first will be out and others two will be safe.

Sunny: But the couple who will be there till last I mean who will be the first will have a power in the future.

Nikhil: Clear everyone?

All: Yes, sir.

Nikhil: Okay, go and take your positions.

Everyone went from there and took their positions. Parth was first hung to the harness, then Niti went and hugged him from front and wrapped her legs around her waist. All the couples did the same.

Nikhil: Ready, everyone?

All: Yes.