Episode- 11.1

Hey, lovelies, missed me???

I did miss you all so much. How are you all?

Happy Durga Puja to all of you. Have a nice and wonderful year ahead.

Next part only after 300+ votes...

New morning in the villa....
New day always brings some new hope with itself but also some twist as well.

Everyone were busy in there daily chores. Suddenly they heard the sound of scroll. They ran to the area for scroll. They actually thought that it's about their bay watch session. But but but.....

Parth took the scroll and started reading,

"Good morning, Splitsvillains, as you all know every morning brings some new things in everyone's life. So, we have also decided the same. Girl's get ready as you have to go. But not with your partner but with someone else. Come fast someone is waiting. Bye."

As soon as Parth completed reading the scroll. He looked at Niti. He was fuming in anger and possessiveness was dripping through his eyes, while other's were hooting. Niti also looked at Parth. She knew Parth doesn't want her to go but she can't break the rules. She was helpless. So, she held Parth's hand and dragged him with her to her room.

"Parth, you know right that you are the only one for me? I am not going with anyone else nor I am letting you go," Niti told Parth cupping his cheeks to clam his inner turmoil.

Parth kissed on her forehead. Niti closed her eyes to feel the moment. A sweet smile crept on both of their faces which was really peaceful.

"I know. I also know that we are going to have our forever which will be beyond this show and everything," Parth just replied hugging her. Niti also reciprocated to the hug.

"Now leave me and let me get ready. I have a date to attend," she was pushing Parth who was not at all ready to leave her.

"Okay, I am going but one condition."

"What?"

"Don't look so beautiful that I have to break someone's jaw."

"I understand. Now go," sighing in disbelief with his possessiveness.

After a while all the girls got ready and went to the date location.
Boys were having fun among themselves. Ayaz-Priyanka thought to spend sometime together to know each other more. Anshuman was little sick, so he was taking rest. Aarushi was with him. While Parth was sitting alone thinking something deep.

Parth was busy in his thoughts when Aarushi came there and sat beside him. She kept her hand on Parth's shoulder. Parth looked at her and passed a small smile to her.

"Wanna talk?" Aarushi told as she understood, Parth was upset with something.

"I don't know what is happening," after a silence for sometime he started.