Episode-12.2

Here I am presenting the new chapter of Splitsvilla. Guess what? It has lot of PaNi scenes. I guess you all will like it.

But don't forget to do vote. No new chapter before 350+ votes.

Happy reading

👇

Sunny: At the end, the three couples who will guess the word at the minimum time will get to perform in the next test your bond challenge.

Nikhil: Randomly we will start with Parth.

Sunny: yeeaaa my favourite.

Nikhil: Niti and Parth come ahead.

Parth and Niti got up from their places and stood in front of the table on which those various pastes were kept. Parth and Niti were standing confidently as they knew till the time they are together, there is nothing to worry.

Sunny: What do you want as your canvas?

Before Parth could answer Niti replied on behalf of him which made Parth smile brightly, "I want him to get chocolate. Other things will be fine too but not red chilli paste as he can't tolerate much spice."

Nikhil: Though the question was for Parth but may be now someone knows him way better than he knows himself. Okay Sunny pick a paper and let's see what is in your fate, Parth.......

Parth passed a smile to him and Niti closed her eyes for a moment.

May be praying for Parth to get chocolate!!!

Sunny picked up one of the papers and it was written chocolate there.

Niti clapped loudly as she was afraid about Parth. She didn't want Parth to have some weird pastes. She was relived then. Parth was also happy. But not for himself. He was happy for her.

Niti. . . . .

Sunny: Like Niti's wish came true actually.

Nikhil: Now let's see what Parth has to draw.

Sunny came in front of Parth and show him some envelopes. Parth picked one of them and Sunny opened that. There was written guitar.

Parth was more than happy with the word. Not because it was easy but it has many memories and relation with their past. He was sure that Niti will guess it without any worries.

Niti was surprised seeing him smiling like that. But that smile gave her assurance that she can do that.

They will do it. . . . .

Nikhil: Okay. Parth ready?

Parth: Yes sir.

Nikhil: Start.....

As soon as Nikhil told start, Parth took the bowl of chocolate and took some of it in his hand and started rubbing that on the glass to make it a perfect canvas. Then he made two lines and was about to draw half circles like guitar when Niti shouted,