Episode-14.1

Hello, everyone, excited for new part? Hope you will like it.....

Next part only after 350+ votes.

That day at night everyone were having dinner. Parth and Niti were sitting together. They were talking with everyone. Parth saw that Niti was not having anything. She was dozing off in his arms. She was looking damn cute. Parth went all aww on her cuteness.

"Niti, baby, don't sleep. Have dinner then sleep," Parth told her patting on her cheeks lightly to wake her up and held her tightly as she was about to fall.

"Nooo, I am not feeling like having anything. I want to sleep. Plssssss," Niti replied cutely snuggling into Parth's arms more.

"No, no, no, you are not sleeping without having anything. I am noticing, you are not eating properly," Parth told her as if he was a doting father of her.

"Parth, please," pleaded Niti in the most cutest way possible.

"Open your mouth I will feed you," Parth told her and started taking out some food for her.

"Hmm," Niti opened her mouth in that sleeping position only that made Parth chuckle.

After finishing the dinner Parth picked Niti up in his arms and took her to her room. He tucked her on the bed and kissed on her forehead softly. Feeling Parth's touch on her made Niti smile in her sleep as well. Seeing her smiling Parth also smiled. Then Parth went back to his room.

Next morning
Niti woke up a little late as she was really tired with the recent days event and Parth also warned her strictly that she won't get off the bed untill she completed her sleep. When Niti was sleeping, Parth had a fight with Aviral. It was really bad. In that process Parth injured his hand but not that much serious, a little cut. He was damn angry.

Parth was busy in his workout when Niti came there. She smiled brightly seeing him there. She found no one around so she just went and sat on his back. Feeling something on his back suddenly made Parth baffled. He fell and looked back.

"Baby, what are you doing here?" asked Parth sitting straight while Niti was standing

"I woke up and came to see you," replied Niti as she didn't find Parth around when she woke up.

"Come here," Parth called Niti to him to sit on his lap.

"Had breakfast?" asked Niti when Parth was making her sit on his lap comfortably.