I did wrap my arms around him and open my eyes, though. I couldn't help it. I felt his smirk sliding across my lips before I saw it, but those black eyes of his gleamed at me. He sat up on his side, leaning against his elbow, pushing my hair behind my ear.

"Sleeping Beauty is always woken by true love's kiss," he grunted, and I snorted before swatting him since everybody laughed. "Good morning, Beloved. Are you ready?"

"It's time?" I asked, apprehensive.

"It's time," he confirmed, his voice louder but still sleep-rough, chest swelling as his shoulders slid back. "You gonna spend the rest of the night on the floor? Or am I going to have to carry you off to your wedding like a Barbarian?"

I choked on air, going from zero to completely flustered in a second. Then I paused.

"Actually, I think that'd be kinda hot," I said, amazed, and then there was more laughter.

He rolled his eyes and smacked my belly playfully. "Get your ass up."

I giggled, shying away from his fingers, which tried to tickle me out of my pillow paradise, and eventually I managed to crawl my way out to where everyone was. It didn't take me very long to figure out what was going to be happening. Diana and Cassidy led Tiffany and myself out of the Comfort Zone and down the hall toward their room. The room where the magic would happen.

I hadn't seen my wedding dress yet. I hadn't even tried it on. I'd assumed it was going to be the same dress I'd worn to the party in Italy, since I'd told him I'd liked the idea of wearing it, but I was wrong. Very, very wrong. When Cassidy and Diana pulled our wedding dresses out, the only thing that even remotely resembled the other one I'd worn were the embroidered golden vines and sunflowers winding across the skirt.

"Oh... my... God," I said, eyes growing huge. "It's gorgeous!"

"Isn't it?" Diana asked, smiling smugly. "I designed it specifically for you."

"Wait, YOU made this?!" I screamed, and all three women winced. "HOLY SHIT!"

"Ooof, my dress, will it fit with the weight I've put on?" Tiffany asked, worried, looking at her own gown in front of a mirror. "I'm gaining baby weight and Mama fat, both!"

"We made adjustments to it," Cassidy said in a tart voice. "It'll fit."

"Let's get you both ready," Diana murmured, ushering me over to the corner and handing me some underwear before turning around and waiting. "Take your clothes off and put those on."

I blushed and did so quickly, keeping my eyes averted since I could see Tiffany doing the same out of the corner of my eyes. It made me uncomfortable, changing in front of a bunch of women, but to be fair they didn't seem at all bothered. It was very professional.

Once I was garbed in nothing but the lacy white underwear she'd given me, I covered my groin and used my hair to hide most of my indecency. Diana, however, had me stand up on a stool and started helping me put on the dress itself, along with everything that went with it.

It was rather surreal, to be honest.

A few months ago I never would have imagined myself here, standing in a lesbian werewolf couple's bedroom with both of them flitting around me, poking at me and maneuvering my body to their liking. It was nowhere near as fun as I'd have expected. Their talk was mostly clinical, about how the dress needed to be fastened a certain way so the veil looked good.

Bickering about how my hair needed to be done.

"Oof!" Tiffany squeaked, arching on her own stool as she was poked with a needle. "Watch the pinprick, sister!"