Chapter 125

Chapter One Hundred and Twenty Five

"So, why do you love Sebastian?" Diana asked, sitting on her chosen chair in the lounge with her holo-friendly camcorder focused on the two of us. "Also, stop shrinking your head into your shoulders, you look like a human turtle and it's making me very uncomfortable."

"Sorry?" I said nervously, lowering my hunched arms and trying to relax. Tiffany giggled from where she was eating spaghetti with Woody at a nearby table but when Diana turned and focused the camera on them they both waved and smooched each other in an overly exaggerated fashion. 

It turned into a makeout session within seconds and I heard someone gag nearby, but I simply sighed and leaned against Sebastian's stomach.

The plans for the movie had never really gotten off the ground since Diana had unexpectedly expressed to us that she wanted everyone to spend more time together as a group, that this trip was special and we should have fun. So now, instead of lazing in a fancy bed and watching Italian films from the hotel's selection I was sitting with everyone in the lounge.

My hair was still damp, but everyone had changed out of their swimsuits.

Bash was wearing black leather pants, a white t-shirt, and the leather jacket I'd made for him. I was dressed in a soft pair of blue jeans and a dark green spaghetti-strap tank top.

Diana was wearing a long flowing blue paisley skirt and a beige cowl-neck sweater, Cassidy was wearing overalls and a striped pink t-shirt, Tiffany was dressed in a black mini-skirt and a lacy crop-top red-t-shirt, and Woody was wearing jeans, boots, and an open brown flannel with a big beige cowboy hat.

I had no idea where he'd gotten it since I'd never seen him wear one before, but it looked good on him.

Kyle was dressed simply, a pair khaki shorts and a white t-shirt, and Richard... well, he was dressed like a leather-loving motorcyclist, similar to Sebastian since they both seemed to like the look.

"Well, Beloved?" Bash grunted, bouncing me on his knee. I was drawn out of my head by the question and stared straight into his eyes. "Why do you love me?"

"A lot of reasons," I said, feeling embarrassed and shy; I curled up against him, glancing at Diana's knowing smirk as she held the camera up. "Why are you filming this again?"

"Because we're making memories with you," she pertly told me. "I've actually been recording videos and taking pictures of you and Sebastian whenever you haven't been fucking for literal weeks now, and I want to officially start documenting your new relationship for the family tapes. So, talk!"

"Yeah, come on, Aerin!" Kyle called from where he was lazing on Richard's back. "It's for the family tapes! We all take part in this every few months!"

"You do?" I asked, surprised. "Really?"

"It's like a rite of passage," Richard grumped, making me stare at his scarred, bearded, angry face. "You aren't really one of us 'til you start talking about embarrassing shit on video."

"Why?"

"Because that way we can make fun of how dumb you were today a hundred years later, so come on and fuckin' get it the hell over with!"

"I wanna hear it, too!" Tiffy crooned. "Come on, Aerin, why do you love Daddy Sebastian?"

"Ugh, enough with the Daddy jokes, Tiff!" Kyle groaned, and everyone laughed, even me; I silenced my giggles when I saw my fiance looking down at me curiously. My heart skipped a beat, but then I relaxed, looking at him a little more calmly. I cupped his cheek with my palm.