Chapter 146

Author's Note: People have asked me in previous comments what Sebastian looks like even though I'm fairly certain I gave hundreds of vivid descriptions. I do know that there are in fact people out there who sometimes have issues visualizing things... so even though I normally don't do this, this is what I imagined him to look like when I first developed his character.  

Six foot nine, Italian, bronze-skinned, Romanesque features, a defined eight pack and huge biceps

Six foot nine, Italian, bronze-skinned, Romanesque features, a defined eight pack and huge biceps. He's a burly bastard with a big ego and a fiery temper, as you all know. He has an extremely deep voice, rough and gravelly and almost like a hoarse snarl at times, but occasionally it goes soft and velvety. Those moments, as you all know, are rare.

At best he's handsome and intimidating. At worst, he's a freaking nightmare.  Anyway, this is basically just a rewrite of the first few chapter descriptions WITH visuals. Lol.

You're welcome

Anyway, enjoy the chapter! And wish me luck in the Watty's! I admit, I'm struggling to write because of my health, but I am literally going at it the best I can since this year I'm praying to God I have a shot at winning even though I know, realistically, my chances are very slim. 

Still, thank you all for getting me to six hundred thousand reads! That's more than half a million! Couldn't have done it without you beautiful people, so thank you very much and look forward to more fluff and plot twists and everything yummy in the future.

Also, WARNING, chapter contains vivid descriptions of sexual things! Read at your own risk! Or just enjoy, I dunno, sksk!

__________________

Chapter One Hundred and Forty Six

My life had changed.

Some moments I felt okay, and others I was a mess, trying no to melt down or go insane. I wasn't okay, so much had gone wrong in such a short amount of time, and I had no way to cope aside from cuddling with people and keeping my mind and body perpetually busy with something.

Whether that something was sex, sleeping, snuggling, or gaming, I couldn't really decide.

I'd done all of them since that awful night and none of them had worked.

Six days and nights had passed me by without any issue, but my butt was still sore as hell despite all the pillows I was sitting on. 

Over the course of the week Sebastian had changed out the furniture in his room and had called a bunch of people in from some huge company to do a professional cleaning before ordering entirely new things, and the two of us had even done a therapy session with Louise that had run for at least three times as long as our normal ones.