♕Chapter 59♕

Chapter 59 Of The Bad Boys.

Next Day...

"Time to get up!" Axel yelled and shook me.

"What are you doing here?" I groaned. Why did he have to wake me up?

"I'm here to get you up so get dressed." I rolled my eyes and grabbed a pair of black ripped jeans and a simple, white plain crop top. I grabbed a pair of underwear and I looked at Axel who was sitting on my bed.

"Turn around or close your eyes or something." He laid face down on my bed and I quickly got changed into the clothes. "You can look now." I sat down on my dressing table chair and Dutch braided my hair whilst Axel played on his phone. I took out my baby hairs and straightened them and then put on a bit of makeup. I put on my shoes and then stood up and Axel looked up at me.

"My girl looks good." He grinned as he eyed me. His girl, I thought. He just called me his girl and it sounded good. I blushed as I did a full spin and he wolf-whistled loudly. "Damn..." I giggled and grabbed a handbag. He took my hand after standing up and we both walked out of the house and got into his car. I watched as he took a different turning than normal and I frowned.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise."

"Another one?" I looked at him and he nodded with a smile. He placed his hand on my thigh and I looked down and placed my hand over it. I felt a feeling of warmth travel up through my body and I couldn't help but smile. I gazed out of the window as we passed through multiple fields and he stopped the car in front of a field with a basket. I got out as he took the keys out of the ignition and I closed the car door. He got out and closed the door then locked the car. "Woah..." I said as I ran to the basket full of food and drinks. "Axel...Oh my god."

It was the same food from when we had our first date at the rainfall and it was set up exactly the same. "I thought that you'd find it cute if I set it up exactly like it was on our first date."

"I do find it cute...You're so sweet."

"Wouldn't I make a good boyfriend?" I nodded my head.

"Wouldn't I make a good girlfriend?" He laughed and nodded.

"That's why I want you to be mine." I went silent and locked eyes with him. Was he serious? "Oriana, from the first date we had I knew you were the right girl for me. I tried denying it for so long but it just never worked, well, obviously it didn't because I wouldn't be here right now." I giggled. "I love you, Oriana, I love you more than I've ever loved anybody else before. I know it sounds stupid but I do."

"Axel..."

"I know I've asked you before but you said no, you wanted to think about it and I've given you enough time to think about who and what you want."

"I-"

"I need someone like you in my life, I need someone who can handle me. I need someone who can wear anything and be comfortable, someone who can be happy with the smallest things. I need you...So will you be my girlfriend?"