♕Chapter 29♕

Chapter 29 Of The Bad Boys.

"Damn girl," Some boy said as he walked past and my eyes narrowed. I looked down at the shorts and the hoodie I was wearing to football and wrinkled my nose. I didn't think that this outfit was attractive.

"Uhm..." A group walked in front of me and they all held out their phones and gave me a mischievous grin. I stopped and looked around, nobody was around except them. Everyone was at football, cheerleading or at home. I took a step back to try and escape but then another group of boys stood behind me. "What's your problem?"

"No problem sweet cheeks. Just want your number." One of the guys walked up to me.

"How about no?"

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to give my number to a bunch of creeps. Is that a problem for you?" I asked and he took a massive step forward.

"Yeah, it is." His eyes lingered over my body and I couldn't help but grow uncomfortable. I tried taking a step back but the group behind took a step forward so I basically trapped between them. It was basically a circle around me. "Come on, I'll take you out to a nice date at a restaurant." I shook my head.

"No." I pushed him back. "Now leave me alone."

"You'll kiss Blake, Axel and Nathan but you won't give us your number?" He yelled as I walked away. I turned back around and stormed back towards him.

"I'm sorry, what?" How did they know I kissed Axel and Nathan?

"Yeah, you kissed them but you won't give us your number. Why?"

"Just leave me alone!" I growled and their eyes moved to someone behind me. I turned to see Axel and Blake walking towards me and everyone quickly scattered away. I folded my arms and rolled my eyes out of frustration before walking over to them.

"Everything okay? You're late and everyone's annoyed with you...Especially the coach." Blake said and looked at everyone. "Were they causing trouble?"

"It's fine." I huffed and looked back at them. The guy who asked to take me on a date glared at me and looked at his phone with a begging smile, our eyes locked and he batted his eyelashes at me, knowing exactly what he was doing but Axel and Blake weren't having any of it. They knew exactly what they were up to by their grins.

"Sorry boys but she's still ours," Axel smirked and they both wrapped their arms around me.

"But you've had her for ages and you've made moves and she obviously doesn't want to be with you guys so why don't you let us have her?"

"You want her, huh? Why?" Blake asked.

"Look at her!" One said loudly. "She's amazing!"

"Well she's ours and I don't care if I have to teach you a lesson to show you that." I was quickly pushed behind by the two and they walked over to the group without one sign of fear. "I'll do it over and over again to keep her to myself."

"So what? You're both falling for her?" One laughed. "She's going to have to pick one of you and the other will end up with their heartbroken. Your friendship will break and what happens if it doesn't work out?"

"Funny, I don't think we asked for your opinion," I scoffed and everyone looked at me. "But if you want, you can keep giving me them and I'll just break your damn jaw."

"See, this is why we want her. She'll threaten anyone and she's the only girl who'll follow up on it!" Blake and Axel raised their eyebrows at me and I narrowed my eyes.

"What?"

"Us or them?" Blake asked.

"What?" I repeated.

"Axel and I or them?" I turned my head to the group of boys and then back at them.

"What am I choosing?"

"Who you want to be with. You choose us and we'll be yours and whoever you fall for then you can be with. You go with them and we'll move on."

"I don't even know them."

"There's your answer," Axel wrapped his arm around me. "Now leave her the hell alone. She's ours."

"I'm not anyone's property-" Blake covered my mouth with his hand and they pulled me towards the football field where everyone was waiting impatiently. I stared at the people who looked annoyed and angry and looked at the suits they were wearing. It was the scouts. The coach gave me a look of disappointment and the boys went running over towards everyone.

"Where were you?"

"Sorry, I'm late." I ignored his question and smiled and pulled off my hoodie. Everyone watched as I pulled the top I was wearing down from where the hoodie rolled it up and I glared at the football team. "Is there a reason why you're not stretching?"

"We've done it already. You'd know that if you came on time." Nathan said.

"Well, I'm sorry I'm late. When was the last time you played against each other?" I looked at the scouts who sat down and they watched all of us with interest. What were they doing here in the first place?

"Like last month. We've mostly been training." Flynn said and I nodded my head slowly and chucked a different bib to half of the people there. They put it on and I sorted everyone out before they started to play. That's when I looked back at the coach who nodded his head at me. At least he was proud that I got them to start quickly.

"Oriana Thorn, right?" One of the scouts said and some of the boys turned to them, ignoring the ball that was quickly rolling towards them.

"Yeah."

"I just wanted to say how well you did in the finals and how well you coached everyone in your old school as well." I smiled at her. I didn't even know they were there watching that game.

"It was easy. They were all independent."

"Still hard coaching people and playing at the same time. What happened to the last coach?"

"Left the school and nobody wanted to come in and help because of everyone's grades and behaviour. The school was a hell hole and it was known for it. We lost most of our teachers," I chewed on my cheek. "Everyone still wanted to play and my friend thought it would be funny to make me coach."

"Well thank god she did." The other one said and I nodded my head at him and looked back at the guys who were playing again. Axel kicked the ball into the goal and everyone cheered him on, our eyes locked for a moment until the scouts noticed and I quickly sat down by the coach.

"Why didn't you tell me they were coming?" I whispered.

"It was last minute." He whispered back. "Anyway, it doesn't look like they care you're late." I shrugged and smiled at Blake and Axel who were scoring goals left and right and the scouts fixated their gaze on them and me, not anyone else. "Why don't you get in there?" The coach asked and everyone stopped what they were doing.

I laughed hysterically. "I'm sorry, what?"

"That's a good idea." The woman said with a big smile. Oh god, what had he got me into?

"I haven't played in a while and I-"

"Come on Ori!" Blake and Axel yelled encouragingly and threw a bib at me.

"Go on. I'll handle things." Coach said. I huffed and stood up then walked over to the middle of the football pitch. I felt my nerves trying to get the best of me and I had to keep composing myself until the ball came to me. I turned around and Axel yelled at me to kick it in the goal so that's exactly what I did. I ran past the people who tried tackling me and kicked the ball into the goal. I watched as it hit the back of the net and everyone on my team started to clap and smile at me. This wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.