♕Chapter 2♕

Chapter 2 Of The Bad Boys.

"Wake up Oriana!" My mother yelled loudly from downstairs.

"I'm up already!" I yelled back and slid on some Adidas sweatpants and a hoodie. I put my hair in a bun and let my baby hairs hang out like they always did and then made my way downstairs. My mother looked at me with her eyes narrowed and Daniel started chuckling at the fact I really didn't care what I looked like at all.

"Always with the sweatpants." He said as I sat down. I nodded with a smile and drank the glass of water I made myself a while ago when I first got up.

"Are you sure you don't want to dress up? You know...First impressions?" My mother said.

"I'm alright. I won't be seeing any of them after I graduate so what's the point of getting all dolled up? Plus, these are comfy and I can sleep in them so if I'm tired then it will be like I'm at home."

"You go to sleep and I swear to god Oriana." My dad walked in and I tried my hardest not to roll my eyes. It was so tempting but I knew I'd get a lecture and I really didn't want one right now.

"Well, I'm not going to be living under your roof anymore so you can't exactly tell me off." I looked at my phone and stood back up. "See you after school." I gave them all a fake smile and walked out then got inside of the car my dad got me. He said I had to turn up to school with a nice ride so that I would get noticed. However, that was the complete opposite of what I wanted. I didn't want to get noticed but I was still thankful for the car because now I can go wherever I want.

I started the engine and drove off after I connected my phone to the Bluetooth to play my music. As I got closer to the school, I noticed all the girls walking to school in tight, short skirts and crop tops and snorted. I don't understand how people could be bothered to get all dressed up. I'm literally still half-asleep until lunchtime so that was just effort.

It was probably because they took pride in their appearance, but oh well. I shrugged it off and parked my car in the parking lot then locked it. I put in my earphones and walked through the school gates with my phone in my hoodie pocket where my hands were.

I walked past all the people giving me an evil eye and walked up to the reception. "Can I have my timetable please?" The woman turned around from laughing with the other receptionist and nodded at me. She handed me a piece of paper with my planner on it and then looked at my outfit.

"Not bothering for school?"

"Not really. I won't be seeing anyone after I graduate so what's the point?" She snickered and so did the woman next to her. I fiddled with my thumbs impatiently as my timetable printed. She handed it to me and wrote down a code on a piece of paper for my locker. "Do you know where your first lesson is?" I shook my head.

"I'll find her a map and take her there." The other receptionist said and I nodded with appreciation. They were actually really nice. I watched as she walked out and she handed me a map and then took my timetable off me. Her eyes scanned over the page, finding my first lesson. "Okay." She smiled at me and handed it back to me.

She walked me over to my new lesson and I thanked her before walking in. I looked at the teacher who smiled brightly at me and I walked to the back corner as there was a free seat and sat down.

"Hey, new girl." The girl in front of me turned the girl around and smiled sweetly at me. "What's your name?"

"Oriana Thorn." I coughed and asked the same thing. "What's your name?"

"Myra Topaz. Where did you move from?"

"London."

"That's why you have a different accent!" The boy next to her said and turned around to face me. He had captivating green eyes and jet black hair. "I'm Jacob."

"Oriana." I nodded and the teacher started to walk over to me. She sat down on my chair and placed down a file on the table which made a quiet bang. "Uhm.."

"You have free time, yes?"

"I guess..." I said curiously, she opened the file and my eyes raked over it. God, it looked so boring.

"Okay, you haven't learned any of this so please do. I ask questions during lessons about topics and it would be embarrassing if you didn't know." I glared at the topics she wanted me to learn.

"I can do that."

"Good." She stood up and I flicked through every page and scanned through it quickly before shoving it in my bag. I huffed and rested my head on my shoulder. I looked at the 3 boys from yesterday as they came in but they didn't notice me because their eyes were busy on the three girls I saw earlier when I was in my car. They sat in the middle row and I looked at my phone that dinged loudly.

"Phone off Oriana." Everyone looked my way but I ignored her and put in my earphones so I could watch the funny video Daniel sent me. It was a meme about our parents and I couldn't help but muffle my laugh with my hand. "Oriana!" She yelled.

"Mhm...Turning it off now." I finished the rest of the video and placed it back on my lap. Everyone was still staring at me with curiosity and the three girls rolled their eyes and forced the three boys to turn back around to face them. My eyes lingered on them longer than they should have and I knew that but Myra and the teacher found out too.

"Oriana. Do I have to tell you again? Stay focused. This was your first lesson and you've already been told off twice, it hasn't even been the end of the lesson yet. I'm going to have to call your parents."

"Sure." I wanted to say, however, I also wanted to say this. "They won't pick up anyway, probably won't hear the phone ringing from their shouting." But instead, I said this. "Sorry."

"Last warning." I nodded and a few people started to laugh but not the three girls. They just stared at me and didn't know what to do. They didn't know whether to be my friend or not but I really didn't care, I'd rather not be friends with them at all. They looked like they'd cause drama and I didn't want any.

I tried not falling asleep throughout the lesson and when the bell rang everyone left and I was just about to walk out of the door when the teacher called me back. I looked at Myra and Jacob as they stopped and waited beside the door for me. I smiled at them and walked back to the teacher who had a frown. "What's going on?"

"Nothing."

"Listen here, you look like a really sweet girl and I don't want you to get involved with the wrong crowd. Stay with Myra and Jacob, they'll look after you and please listen in class. You don't want to be back for another year, do you?"

"Definitely not."

"Exactly. Just focus." I nodded and walked out with Myra and Jacob by my side.