♕Chapter 44♕

Chapter 44 Of The Bad Boys.

We all walked in and sat down at our usual table. Charlie, the youngest waiter who always talked to us came over and smiled. "What can I get you guys? The usual or something else?"

"The usual please," I said and he nodded at me and then looked at the boys.

"The usual." They said. He nodded and put his notepad away after writing it all down and walked over to the counter. I turned back to the boys and looked at Daniel who was watching me like a hawk.

"You won't have any trouble with Bianca right?" I shrugged.

"Hopefully not. I hope she isn't as bad as Darcy."

"Nobody can be as bad as Darcy." Drew laughed. "Anyway, from the stories I've heard about the fights you guys had you can take care of yourself. Just don't do it in school, fight somewhere else."

"Or better, don't fight at all." Jason chortled and I leant on my elbow.

"I guess we'll see what happens." I bit down on my lip and glared at the doors as Beatrice, Caleb, Flynn, Adam, Blake, Axel and Nathan came in and I quickly became thankful when they didn't see me. They all sat down at the back and Charlie walked back over to us and placed down my milkshake as well as the boys.

"You still need money? You should work here again." Charlie said to me.

"There's no point in starting a new job, I won't be here for that much longer." He nodded and turned around and walked over to Beatrice's table.

"You haven't even got enough money for a plane ticket," Daniel said.

"Jake gave me money. My flight is booked and paid for and I have a bit of extra cash." They stared at me shocked and I couldn't help but smile. I still couldn't believe he did that.

"And you just took it?" Daniel asked.

"What was I supposed to do?"

"You could have given it back to him." He huffed.

"He walked off."

"Okay, fine. Just make sure you thank him." I nodded my head and took a sip from my milkshake. I saw the group look at us from the corner of my eye and I looked back at them and Drew tapped me.

"Forget about them."

"Kind of hard to do when you're going to the same school." I laughed and Charlie walked past me with a smile and went behind the counter. Jason's eyes followed him and then he looked back at me.

"He's still into you." Jason snickered loudly.

"Whatever." I sighed. "I'll be right back, I'm going to the toilet. Don't touch my drink or food." I glared at Daniel and he laughed as I walked off. I walked into the bathroom and came out minutes later. I walked past Blake who looked like he wanted to say something and sat back down. He looked at me and chewed on his cheek and I shifted my gaze onto my milkshake so he would leave me alone.

Charlie placed down our food minutes later and then walked off once again. I put a fry into my mouth and glanced around the place. "What are you thinking about?"

"I'm gonna miss this place."

"You're here for a while, you can keep coming to visit all the time. Charlie will always let you in." Drew snorted and I rolled my eyes out of frustration.

"He doesn't like me."

"Charlie!" Jason yelled and he came running over. "Will you go out with Oriana tomorrow night? She needs a date." The group looked at me as they eavesdropped and I huffed.

"You don't have to-"

"I'd love to." I swallowed as he placed a note down and wrote his number down. "Call me and we can discuss it." He winked and walked off and I glared at Jason.

"I hate you. So much."

"I just got Axel and Blake jealous for you. They think you're moving on already, they won't have anything to do with you now. You're welcome." I nodded and put another fry in my mouth. I didn't feel hungry. I didn't feel anything, it was like I suddenly turned numb and lost all emotions.

"You okay?" Daniel asked and I nodded my head. "You want to go home? We can put all the food in a bag and eat it at home." I nodded once again and smiled thankfully at him. We all paid separately for the bill and put them in boxes before placing them in the bag. I grabbed the note off the table and put it in my back pocket and walked out silently. We all got in the car and Daniel drove off whilst Jason and Drew glared at me.

"Can I ask something?" I nodded at Jason. "Do you love them?" I went silent. "Do you want to be with one of them because if you do, you shouldn't be here. You should be with them and you need to apologise for kissing Bryson."

"It's easier this way. I won't have such a sad goodbye when I move to London."

"But you still need to apologise."

"Then they'll start talking to me again and it will get harder."

"Fine." He looked out the window and I let a sigh. It was truly better this way, my heart felt numb right now but it would definitely break into a million pieces if I waved them off at the airport knowing I wouldn't see them again until I flew to America again or they flew to London. It was just so difficult and I didn't want to do long distance. They had to move on and so did I.