♕Chapter 30♕

Chapter 30 Of The Bad Boys.

"I know it's not close to the actual game but I wanted to say, we'll definitely keep an eye out for you. Keep working hard, it's definitely paying off." The man said and I couldn't help but blush.

"Thank you," I smiled and Axel and Blake threw their arms around me and grinned.

"Now let's go home and get drunk!" Caleb said excitedly by the side of me. Nathan, Flynn and Adam joined behind us and so did Beatrice. I walked inside of the changing rooms and got changed into my clothes. I picked up my phone and walked over to Blake's spare motorbike and went home. I got changed into some casual clothes and everyone else arrived minutes later and sat down on the sofa whilst I grabbed the drinks and the food.

Axel's POV

Oriana immediately grabbed the bottle of vodka from the table and we all watched as she placed it to her lips and took a sip. She was about to give it to me and I reached out my hand but then she placed it back to her lips and chugged it down. I took it out of her hands before she finished it all and placed it back on the table for whoever wanted it. "Take it easy," I said and exhaled. "We don't need you getting absolutely hammered."

"Yeah, you go crazy when you're drunk." Blake chortled and she looked at the both of us and pursed her lips together. She then turned to Christopher who was watching all three of us with his eyes narrowed. I swear he always kept an eye on Oriana, he treated her like she was his and she wasn't. She was mine and Blake's.

"Shall we watch a movie?" Alexis broke the ice between us and we all looked at her and nodded our heads. She smiled happily and turned on Netflix and then scrolled through all the suggested movies. "What genre?" She asked.

"Comedy," I replied. She clicked on a movie that looked appealing to everyone and then placed down the remote on the table. She cuddled into Christopher who was sat right next to her and he wrapped an arm around her and locked eyes with Oriana. Something was definitely going on between them both and I wanted to find out what it was.

Oriana cuddled into me and broke eye contact with him and looked up into my eyes and gave me a brief smile. I grinned as she rested her head on my shoulder and toyed with my hair whilst I toyed with hers. We all watched the movie and once it finished we clicked on another one.

"I'm going to the toilet," Oriana whispered and I nodded and my eyes followed her as she walked up the stairs. I started to watch the movie again and after minutes went by I started to wonder what an she was doing. I stood up and walked upstairs and looked in her room curiously. She was sat on her bed with her phone in her hands, back against the wall and her legs were crossed.

I watched as her whole face lit up as a video played and I opened the door more and walked over to her bed and sat on it. She immediately looked up at me and I chortled at her surprised expression. "Are you not coming back downstairs?" She shook her head.

"I'm bored of watching movies," I chortled. "Plus it's a tiny bit awkward."

"Why?"

"It just is. You saw Christopher look at me multiple times throughout and then look at you. He looked jealous."

"But he's cuddling Alexis, so what's the deal? You're not his and anyway, you told me nothing was going on between you guys. That's also what you've told everyone."

"There isn't something going on."

"Then why do you think he's jealous and why is it awkward?" She rolled her eyes out of annoyance and laid on her stomach to get away from me but I flipped her back over and sat her back up.

"Don't hide from me. Tell me what's going on."

"Nothing is going on."

"Yeah...I don't believe you and I promise you this. I'm going to get it out of you one way or another." I said calmly and she laughed.

"No, you won't," She remarked.

"You want to bet?" I raised my eyebrow.

"There's nothing to bet about when I know for a fact you're not getting anything out of me," She stood up. "Now excuse me, I'm going for a shower." I sighed as she walked into the bathroom. This girl was going to be the death of me.