♕Chapter 28♕

Chapter 28 Of The Bad Boys.

"Since when were you and Blake a thing?" Myra asked excitedly. A bright smile spread widely on her face and she raised her eyebrows at me as she waited for a response to her question.

"We aren't," I looked at my book and turned over a page then looked back at her. "But it looks like you and Nathan are." She nodded her head frantically.

"He realised the girl he had a crush on wasn't good enough for him after they kissed and came to me," I scoffed at how childish he was being. "I don't know who the girl was though."

"Girls!" Jake coughed loudly.

"That's nice. Tell him I said hi." I gave her a sheepish smile and looked at Jake. "Yeah?"

"Focus, oh and I need to talk to you again Oriana." I stood up and walked over to him. He opened the door and shut it after we both walked outside so people couldn't be nosy and could mind their own business. "You need to watch your behaviour."

"I'm being good though," I said and he cocked his eyebrow up.

"Oh really?" I nodded.

"I think I am being good, compared to my behaviour in my last school."

"Well we're not in your last school and I don't find this good behaviour. You're talking all the time without a care in the world, you're loud and today you're wearing something that breaks the dress code." He looked at my outfit whilst shaking his head and I laughed loudly.

"You can't do anything about that."

"Don't underestimate me, Oriana," he smiled wickedly. "Now go back in and don't talk." I nodded and walked back inside. Everyone looked at me as I sat down and I rolled my eyes as Jake glared me. He sat down on his desk chair and I looked up at the video that was playing and sighed. God, I hoped this lesson would go by quickly.

~~~~~

"Oriana," Beatrice wrapped her arm around me and looked around the canteen. She pointed to a boy who was looking our way and I watched as he sat down with a group I had never seen before- they looked younger than me. "He's been staring at us for a while."

"I haven't noticed." I lied. I had noticed, I had been looking at them too.

"Well, it's annoying."

"Then go over and say something." I put a chip in my mouth and everyone on the table looked at me and raised their eyebrows.

"Beatrice, you're in trouble already. I wouldn't if I were you," Nathan said and she rolled her eyes and looked at me with puppy dog eyes and blinked repeatedly.

"No." I shook my head and she pulled me up.

"Yes. Go over and say something. I can see it's annoying you, I saw you staring." I huffed and looked at the group who clapped and I walked over with hesitation.

"Something wrong?" A boy asked and I put my hands on the table and glared at them all. I looked back at Beatrice, Axel and everyone else who were watching and looked back at the boys in front of me.

"I don't know, is there?"

"Are we going to have a problem?" Another boy asked with a smirk and I looked at him and laughed. He was confident, more confident that I would like.

"I'm not sure, are we?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Depends on what you say next." He ran his fingers through his hair.

"Well you see, your buddy here is staring at me and my friend and I don't like it one bit. Either you tell him to stop or I'll make him stop and trust me, you won't like that."

"You're cocky," he chuckled.

"So are you." He went silent and nodded and I smiled sweetly and walked away. I sat back down and let out a loud sigh. At least that was dealt with.

"I can just tell you're going to own the whole school someday," Adam grinned.

"Probably will." Everyone laughed.