♕Chapter 46♕

Chapter 46 Of The Bad Boys.

She put another crisp in her mouth, threw the packet into the bin and then packed everything up after checking her phone. "Sorry I have to go home."

"I'll drive you home if you want-"

"I'll get a cab, don't worry about it." She interrupted with a smile and I nodded. She wrapped her arms around me and then said goodbye and ran out. She actually wasn't bad at all, she was definitely not anything like her sister that's for sure. In fact, she was exactly like Alexis and we always got on great.

"We're home!" Jason yelled and walked in.

"How was school?" Daniel asked.

"Great." I smiled and looked back at the TV.

"Really?" He asked. "What about Bianca?"

"Oh yeah, we had a little fight but made up afterwards."

"Where was the fight?" Drew asked.

"School, a few minutes after she walked in. We're okay now, don't worry. It won't happen again."

"Did you get told off for it?" I nodded my head. "What did the principal say?"

"He just said that I have a week of detention and that I am actually failing every class so he's stopping me from graduating this year." They went quiet and sat down on the sofa.

"What the hell? You said you were going to have a fresh start and get good grades this year!" Daniel growled.

"Well, I can't help the fact that I'm stupid." I hissed at him.

"That's your fault for getting distracted all the time and never listening. What an earth is wrong with you? Do you know how mad mum and dad are gonna be?"

"Yeah, I do." I picked up my phone and cancelled the flight to London before I forgot. I breathed out heavily afterwards and rested my head against the pillow on the sofa. "Now can we just talk about something else?"

"So did you apologise to the boys?" Jason asked.

"No I didn't apologise, I will tomorrow though."

"You better. It will sort things out between you all." I nodded my head.

~~~~~

I answered the call I was getting from my mum and closed my door quietly as everyone was in bed. "Oriana." Why was Jake calling me?

"Hi Jake." I quietly said as I pulled off my clothes so I could get changed into my pyjamas and go to bed.

"What punishment did you get?" He asked.

"1 week of detention."

"What about failing your classes?"

"You know about that?" I asked.

"Yeah, I do. I was looking through your files on the computer after you had that fight."

"Oh," I sighed. "I'm not graduating this year." He went silent and I thought he'd shout at me but he didn't. But then again, he didn't own me. He couldn't have a go at me.

"Put on some clothes." He demanded.

"Why?"

"Just do it. Stop being stubborn." I put on all the clothes I just took off. "What's your address?" I told him my address and then he ended the call. I walked out of my room feeling confused and walked downstairs and waited for him to arrive which he did about 10 minutes later. He knocked quietly on the door and I opened it and looked at him.

"What are you doing?" He pulled my hand and led me over to his car after shutting the door. He picked me up and put me in the passenger seat and then did my seatbelt. He closed the door and walked over to the driver's side and then closed the door after he got in and put on his own seatbelt. "Where are we going?"

"We're going to go for a drive and you're gonna talk about why you're failing all your classes."

"Why do you care so much?"

"Because I do. You're important to me and I've seen how upset you are when you're in a fight with the boys and then you get angry at everything. That's why you need to graduate once you get good grades and move to London, so you can leave them. You'll be happier there." He drove off around the neighbourhood.

"I still don't understand why you care so much. Is it because of my mum?" He shook his head.

"Partly but you've just grown on me. We got off on the wrong foot and I need to sort it out." I looked at him and pursed my lips together. "What?" He took his eyes off the road for a split second and then looked back.

"Just thought you'd be less of a softie." He rolled his eyes and I laughed.

"I'm not a softie." He breathed and pulled the car to a stop. "Now let's talk about why you're failing your classes." I folded my arms.

"I just feel dumb there. Everyone's really smart and I didn't listen at all in the last school so I don't understand anything. I'm pretty sure I was kicked out of nearly every lesson. Plus schools boring, I don't want anything to do with it." I looked away and he tilted my head to face him.

"We've all been through school. You're not the only one who finds it boring, I know did. I had to stay an extra year too, I thought it was pointless at the time but it's kind of helped." He shrugged. "But anyway, school is important and you need to graduate. You hear me?" I nodded my head and he leant back. "Good." His eyes raked all over my face. "I must say, I didn't think you'd punch Bianca."

"She kept going on about how I had nobody and it just made me realise things and it got me angry so I let out my anger on her. We're friends now though."

"Yeah, I heard you two walked out of school. No more of doing that either. Turn up to all of your detentions too." I nodded and gazed around.

"Where are we?"

"Don't know." He laughed. "Just need to escape sometimes you know?"

I yawned loudly and rested my head against his shoulder and he looked down at me. "I'm tired."

"Go to sleep then." I closed my eyes and let sleep overtake me whilst he drove us back.