♕Chapter 13♕

Chapter 13 Of The Bad Boys.

"Wake up!" Christopher yelled and shook me. I glanced around the pitch-black room and looked at the two figures that stood in front of me. I switched on the lamp I had next to me and glared at Blake and Christopher. "Told you I would wake her." He snickered and I looked at everyone else who was asleep.

"It's like 1 am."

"4 am actually but whatever. What do you want?"

"You were snoring and you woke us up." Christopher grinned.

"God, go away." I leaned back on the sofa bed and Blake got in on the other side of me. I turned around to face him and he grinned and pulled the covers over the both of us. Axel laid back down on the recliner and pulled the blanket that was on the floor back over him. I scooted back so I didn't fall off and Blake pulled me into him even more.

I was just about to push him off me and tell him no when he nuzzled his face into my neck and wrapped his arm around me. "No, don't do what I think you're going to do. This doesn't mean anything." His lips grazed against my ears as he whispered. I felt my neck hairs raise again as he breathed lightly and I calmed myself down and turned the lamp off so it was pitch black once again. I closed my eyes and chuckled when I heard someone snore quietly in the room and for the first time, I fell asleep by Blake.

~~~~~

"Look at these two." Axel snickered and loads of pictures were taken. I groaned and turned over to face Blake who had his face right close to me. I then realised I was trapped on both sides. Axel took more photos and I growled.

"Jesus, stop already." Blake rolled his eyes and pulled me into him.

"I'm sorry, you two are just too cute," Axel said.

"It's only sleeping. You should have seen you and Alexis last night." I said and Blake laughed humourlessly.

"Damn, yes, you should have." Christopher laughed out and so did Nathan. Axel rolled his eyes and sat down.

"You guys were asleep before us so how did you see? It was pitch black too."

"They woke me up because I was snoring and I turned the lamp on and saw you two."

"It was funny." Christopher snickered and I nodded and turned back to Blake then rested my head on his chest. I could get used to this I thought. Waking up next to him with my head on his chest, his scent is the first thing I wake up to. This was definitely a mistake and I knew I would regret it but I didn't at this moment in time. I wanted to stay here, with him and it made me wonder if he wanted it too. If he was thinking the same thing as I was.

I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine, we were both trying to figure out what was going on inside of each other's head. I rested my head back on his chest when I gave up trying to find out what he was thinking and he played with my hair. I closed my eyes but just as I was going back to sleep someone walked through the front door and their voices rang through my head.

"Jesus Christ, shut up. I'm trying to sleep." Blake growled loudly at whoever it was and I giggled. "And I don't understand how you guys don't have hangovers."

"We all didn't drink as much as you two did," Alexis said and my eyes opened wide when I heard Caleb's and Flynn's voice. Why were they always around? They had one guy I had never met before with him and I yawned sleepily and held my pounding head. Blake pulled me back down but I squirmed.

"I need to get up."

"Why?" He asked, his morning voice raspy.

"Because I have to meet Daniel and my parents. They want to talk to me about something." I shrugged and he nodded and let me go.

"I'm coming up so we can talk." Alexis threw her hand around me and smiled brightly.

"Me too," Christian said.

"Nice try," I said as we walked upstairs. I closed my doors and scrolled through my drawers to find a top to wear.

"What is it about?"

"A divorce between the both of them." Her face dropped but I smiled at her.

"Why are you happy about it?" She handed me some of her clothes that were her favourite. I nodded with as a thank you and searched my drawers for underwear.

"Because they're not good for each other. Their relationship is toxic." I walked in the bathroom with some new clothes and got changed into them after spraying deodorant on myself. I came out in a light blue denim skirt and a white Levi's shirt that she always had tied up. She walked over to me and tied it up then secured it with a white hairband and then took a step back and smiled. "Plus they won't be fighting anymore, it will be nice. They've wanted to do this for ages."

"Well, then I'm happy for you." I slid on my white and black converse after putting on some white ankle socks and sprayed some perfume. I wiped my face with a hydrating wipe and she grabbed my hair straighteners and straightened all my hair whilst I added on some makeup. We both finished minutes later and I stood up with a grin.

"I'm happy you're here."

"I'm happy I'm here too. I missed you so much." I opened the door after we hugged and we both made our way downstairs. Blake looked up from his phone and nibbled on his bottom lip like he always did when he liked something. Caleb, the other 2 guys as well as Nathan, Axel and Christopher looked at me and Alexis clapped her hands.

"Go get your man." She joked.

"Huh?" Christopher's face scrunched up.

"She's joking. Thankfully..." I coughed. "I'll be back in about an hour or two." I opened the door and got inside my car. I turned on the engine and drove off towards the cafe with my fingers crossed that they were getting the divorce.

Blake's POV

"Was that your roommate?" Adam asked and I nodded. "She's hot."

"She is..." I coughed.

"Wouldn't ever admit it to her but she is," Axel said and looked at his phone. I told her that he hid his feelings from her.

"Why won't you admit it to her?" Caleb asked.

"She doesn't go for guys like us. There's no point."

"You haven't tried." Alexis cut in and we all looked at her. "I told you about Bryson remember, the bad boy of our last school. It proves that she does go for guys like you, I just told her to stay away from you because you're trouble and her heart broke when she moved and when she moves again, her heart will break again."

"What?" I asked with shock. That's why she wanted to stop when we kissed? Alexis had been putting words into her head?

"She's my best friend and it took ages to get her back to her normal self when she and Bryson broke up. I don't want it happening again." She sighed.

"Well, that's just stupid," Axel said and she looked up at him.

"How is it?"

"Not trying to be rude but Alexis...That isn't your choice to make. If she wants to be with one of us then let her, you can't change her heart." I said. It was nothing than the truth.

"I'm not letting her sleep with you guys either."

"Not your choice to make either." Axel snorted.

"Don't care. I look after her and she looks after me, that's what our relationship is about."

"Yeah.." Axel scratched his neck and sat down whilst I wondered what the meeting between her and her family was about.