The Wind has a name... And it's Sorrow

I wake up in a pure white room. It looks just like a doctor's office, but with a more comfortable bed to lie down on. I quickly sit up and look at my legs. No wounds or bandages, only scars. I then look around for anyone. I feel an odd pain and look at my arms to see needles in my veins.

Human arms, human me. Was that all a dream? Where am I? This isn't home or Kaito's house...

"Ah, you're awake, Subject 001... Sorry, I mean, Ryuunosuke."

I look up to see glass windows that seem to be made especially for spying on the person in this white room. As soon as I see the windows, I see the huge and powerful looking metal doors. Behind the glass, I see a man with a long white lab coat and a pure white button down shirt, a blue tie with non-visible print and black slacks. His face is covered by the shadows, but I know exactly who he is.

The Other.

My eyes widen as I struggle to be free of the needles. I rip them out and get down from the bed.

I have to get out of here...

I look around and see no way out.

"Takehiro. We both have the same last name. Aren't you curious as to why?"

I stop what I'm doing and look at him with hopeful eyes.

"Tell me. Do I have a family?" I look down at my feet. Brown dress shoes. I feel my chest begin to tighten.

"You do have a mother. As for your father, he is me. Your mother donated four of her eggs to this project. I donated my own sperm. I am your biological father, but the sir is the only reason for your existence."

I back away from where I was standing in disbelief. I look at him, his face can be seen clearly now. He looks exactly like me, but with different color eyes.

His hair is a light shade of mahogany brown, in a pony tail across his shoulder, which ends at his elbow. His cheekbones are more noticeable than mine, proof of all his hard work. He also has slight dark bags under his eyes. He looks around his mid twenties or early thirties. His eyes are a dark brown. His face is stern, and not feminine like mine. From the looks of him, my baby face is from my mother. I stare at him and realize that he is the perfect example for the Takehiro name, not me.

Just as Takehiro opens his mouth, He walks in. He takes the microphone from Takehiro and Takehiro backs away from the control system in front of him. I feel a little hope in me as He pushes a button and one of the huge metal doors open.

"You are free to wander as you please until Dragon Training begins."

I walk through the opened steel door. It leads to a pure white hallway. The hallway is barren, with the exception of three doors, each a different color, separated by long spaces of white hall.

I start walking towards the first door, a magenta looking color. As I get closer, I notice crayon drawings leading to the magenta door. Many different colors and shades, and shapes as sloppy as can be. I make out a certain scene on the wall. I go on my knees to get a better look at it.

In purple, a long stick figure in the shape of a person is reaching its abnormally long arm to join to a short, pink stick figure with one strand of hair at both sides of the head. Under the picture is sloppy letters that are unreadable. I stand in front of the door and knock.

I don't really know what I expect. Maybe a little girl with pigtails and a phobia of cooties? The door opens and a girl about my age stands in front of me in the doorway.

Her hair and eyes are like mine, and she looks like Takehiro, with the exception of her mature woman-like face. She stares at me with a blank expression that has a stern aura. She's wearing black skinny jeans and a magenta shirt up to her elbows and thighs. She's wearing small shoes with no socks, and out of her room runs a white lion cub, maybe two months of age.