What Virginity?

Author's Note:
That is how I picture Kaito to look, but with blue eyes and the dragon tattoo on his neck of course! Oh, and I don't know what that guys name is. Sorry! I just searched on Google Images.
____________________________________________________________________

Our kind deserves to love freely, walk freely, and be accepted by everyone.
"Your Highness, I would like to ask a favor of you. A favor that would free us no from our fear filled lives."
"I'm listening," she says, looking down at the infant.
"Join us in the war against the arrogant and ignorant leaders of the world."
"Sounds like fun," she says with a smile.

Having left the Queen's land, we head back to the lab and inform Chiharu and Takehiro about our plan.
"Absolutely not. You cannot make any moves without my permission. May I remind you who made you? I deny you of taking action," Takehiro says sternly. I scoff at him, and notice as my siblings back me up.
"You do not control me. I am a free person, with or without you bossing me around. I don't even know why I've been listening to you for so long in the first place! The only for keeping us here is broken, and our powers are greater than your guards and alarms. We are taking our leave from here on out. If Father wants to talk with us, then he must find us."
I begin to walk away with Haruka, Katsumi, and Kanashimi, but notice that Satoshi and Chiharu stay at Takehiro's side.
"Ryuunosuke, I think it's best if we follow orders... We do not know the right moves in this war. I do not see Him as our father, but Takehiro was the one who stood by me my whole life. I don't know if I can just betray him..." Chiharu looks down while talking.
Takehiro puts his hand on her shoulder, smiling.
"If you leave now, you will regret it. Blood will be spilled, and it won't be mine," he says with a smile.
Haruka then walks past me and punches Takehiro's jaw, drawing blood and knocking him down instantly.
"Looks like you're wrong again," Haruka says with a smile on his face. Chiharu growls and automatically goes in front of Takehiro and hisses at Haruka.
"I do not want to fight you, but I will protect my father at all costs," she says, her words full of venom and pain. Katsumi whines as Satoshi bares his teeth and roars at her.
"Chiharu, please come with us. We do not want to lose you," I say with a heavy heart.
"I will stay by my father's side. I'm sorry, Ryuunosuke," she says softly as she helps Takehiro up and walks with him inside the lab. I hear guards heading our way and I lead everyone out of our once prison.
Kanashimi holds Katsumi as I carry Haruka on my back. We fly back to Japan, and I drop them off at our old base as I run to Kaito's house.
I frantically ring the doorbell and after three chimes, Kirei opens the door with tired eyes.
"Where is Kaito," I ask in between heavy breaths. Her eyes open wide as she realizes it's me.
"H-he's at the park-"
I don't let her finish her sentence as I run as fast as I can to the park.
When I arrive, I see him sitting on a bench that is facing the sea. I stop running, trying to catch my breath, and then walk slowly to him, a mess of anxiety.
I see his dark haired head, with hair now short and combed neat, turn to the side and greet a man that approaches. I stop dead in my tracks as they hug, and I once again feel overwhelming pain.
I suck it up and approach him anyway. Now his height, I quickly tangle my fingers in his hair and kiss him fearlessly.
The other man pulls me away and shouts curses at me, but I collect my courage and calmly respond to him.
"Your relationship with this man is now over. He is mine, and will always be mine. He loves me, not you, so fuck off."
Kaito cannot speak, but he smiles widely at me with tears in his eyes, and the man takes this as confirmation of my words. He stomps away.
I hug Kaito and place my forehead on his with my eyes shut.
"You will always be mine," I whisper sweetly before I kiss him, feeling his tears transfer from his cheeks to mine.
"Promise?" His words are weak, but strike my heart powerfully.
"I promise, Kaito. I love you, forever and always."

That night, I wake up in a cold sweat, fear in my heart, and turn to face an empty side where Kaito once was. Remembering what caused me to lie naked beside him, I smile with a red face, and get up to look for my lover. I quickly put on boxers and look around the motel room. I find him on the terrace, smoking a cigarette.
"You should really quit you know, it's bad for your lungs."
"I don't want to hear that from you, fire breather. But, I am quitting for Kou. This is the only time I smoke. I've cut down to one cigarette a year."
"Wow, that's really good. I'm proud of you," I say, kissing his neck.
"You need a haircut," he says, ruffling my hair.
"You have changed a lot since from when we were in middle school," I say smiling. I sit down next to where he's standing. He then sits beside me.
"Oh god, don't remind me. I was such a dick. In high school too, I was so obsessed with pleasing everyone that I let you slip through my hands. I'm so glad Kirei has grown out of hating me. I'm so glad for many things."
"Kaito, I'm sorry for leaving. This time, I'll be back very shortly."
"This time? Don't tell me you're leaving again! You just came back! We just had sex!"
He stands in anger, and I stand in front of him.
"I still have some things to get in order. I told you how I've separated from Takehiro and Chiharu. This war hasn't even started yet. I have to build my army before they find us. I can't risk you being hurt."
"I want to fight alongside you."
"Never," I say, and at this, he stomps out of the motel.
"Fuck," I yell as I throw the motel couch off the terrace.

The War for the DragonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara