58) A Mysterious Place

Start from the beginning

"What doesn't darlin?" She asked as I just stared at the screen.

"How d-did you get this?! W-where am I?! I was there!! I was there when we did the bell test!! Kakashi told me to sit still and look pretty!! I remember it!! So why the hell am I not there!!" I cried out, in confusion.

I have to be in a genjutsu!! That's the only explanation!!
But I didn't look into his eyes...
This doesn't makes sense.

I made the hand signs, as I closed my eyes.

"Release!" I said, as I opened my eyes to see Annalise still staring at me.

"Darlin?"

"Release!!! Release!!! RELEASE DAMMIT!!" I cried out, as I continued to fail, and be stuck in this hospital room.

"(Y/N)!! (Y/N) it's okay!!" She cooed as I growled.

"No it is not fucking okay!!" I spat as she held her hands up.

"Darlin, please listen to me! If you don't, I'll have to sedate you!!" She said as I looked at her and took a deep breath.

"What." I said blankly.

"Darlin, you've been in a comatose state for nearly over a year and a half, which has you reliable to dreaming. According to your mother, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden is your favorite show. It's possible that your brain, had you believing you were in the show, in order to ease the trauma from the wreck." She said as I shook my head.

"Okay first off, Naruto's last name is Uzumaki, not shippuden." I said as she nodded.
"And Konohagakure is not some made up place in some made up tv show!! It's my home!! I was there!! I've been there my whole life!!" I defended, as she just nodded.
"I just want to go home..." I said worriedly, as she gave me a soft smile.

"Don't worry, I've informed the head lady at the desk, to contact your parents." She said.

What? My parents?

"My parents?" I asked as she nodded.
"I don't have parents."

"They were here earlier, they went to have some lunch before you woke up. Oh! They will be so happy to see you!" She said with a big smile on her face.
"Your mother and father have been worried sick! One of them is always watching you!" She said as I looked down at my blanket.
"It's a wonder they went to lunch together." She said, as I just touched my head and hissed.

"My mother?" I asked myself softly.
"My father?" I added.

This doesn't add up.

"(Y/N)!!" A woman yelled as she busted through the room, with a taller man walking in behind her. The woman had tears streaming down her slightly tan skin, as she embraced me in a tight hug, making me stiffen. I looked up at the man, studying his features, very much similar to mine.

This can't be them... T-they're dead...

I looked into the man's eyes, as I remembered that these two people were exactly like the picture that my father, the third Hokage, had once given me when I was younger.

Flashback

"(Y/N)?" I heard my father's voice say as I looked away from the book I managed to steal from Kakashi. I quickly slammed it down, in a slight panic, before looking at my father innocently.

"Yeah dad?" I asked as he raised a brow, before sighing.

"I'm going to pretend that Jiraiya is not corrupting the mind of my children." He said softly as I chuckled.