Aria giggled and knelt down as Ruby ran up to her with a stick in her mouth. Ruby put the stick down by Aria's feet, wagging her tail excitedly. None of the knights were training that day, so Aria had the field to herself

Aria picked up the stick and stood up straight. "Ready, girl?" She asked her dog who gave an existed bark in response.

"Ok, girl. Fetch!" Aria threw the stick and smiled as her dog chased after it. Aria's vision suddenly went black and she tensed up, panicked.

"Guess who?" A voice said from behind her. Aria relaxed when she recognized who it was.

"Hmm, is it a tall, dark stranger, come to sweep me off my feet?" Aria smiled playfully.

"Oh, you mean like this" Mordred picked Aria up bridle style and started spinning around with her in his arms causing Aria to cry out in surprise and start laughing. Mordred started laughing also as Ruby abandoned the stick she was chasing and ran up to the young couple and began jumping up at Aria in Mordred's arms. That only made them laugh even more.

"So, did you find your sister last night? Will she alright?" Aria asked when Mordred finally placed her back on her feet.

"I did and yes she'll be fine in a few days" Mordred replied taking Aria's hands in his and placing his forehead on hers, "I told her about you and she said she'd like to meet you in person"

Aria's eyes lite up in excitement" Really? When?"

"Tonight " Mordred nodded, "She said she wanted to see what about you made me "falling at your feet" as she put it"

Aria chuckled before she turned serious.
"What if she doesn't like me?" She asked anxiously.

"She will, I promise." Mordred smiled.

"Well then, I can't wait" Aria smiled back and kissed Mordred passionately. Mordred and Aria both closed their eyes in bliss. Aria's hands found their way to the back of Mordred's neck while Mordred's circled around Aria's waist.

"I ran into Merlin on my way here," Mordred said when they finally pulled away.

"And what did he want?" Aria asked.

"He found out  about Kara" Mordred explains"  and he wants to know what he can do to earn your trust back"

"Well he can be more honest  with me for one" Aria sighed

"Are you still angry with him?" Mordred asked.

"No." Aria shook her head.

"Are you sure?"

Aria nodded" I thought I was still angry at him but I'm not. I'm just hurt that he never told me"

_________________________________________

In the forest, Arthur was looking at something on the ground while Merlin tethered the horses to a low tree branch.

"Merlin, here" Arthur beckoned him over. Merlin walked over as Arthur knelt down by a bush getting wet mud on his trousers.

"It's all about staying alert." Arthur told him "what do you see?"

"I see a pair of breeches that need cleaning," Merlin replied

Arthur signed and stood up. "Have a look" Merlin looked at the bush.

"Closer" Arthur pushed Merlin so he was now kneeling down in the mud. Merlin sighed annoyed trying to wipe some of the mud off of his trousers.

"Now what do you see?" Arthur asked

"Two pairs of breeches that need cleaning" Merlin stood up and looked at his friend annoyed.